Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really amazed we haven't seen a Harley yet.
Yeah, I did think about Harley (if any of the characters) after I posted that. Considering how many they did for the first Suicide Squad, Howard must have a soft spot for her or Margot Robbie. She is pretty hot ! :)

Yeah, I did think about Harley (if any of the characters) after I posted that. Considering how many they did for the first Suicide Squad, Howard must have a soft spot for her or Margot Robbie. She is pretty hot ! :)
You mean a hard spot :giggle:

Never know with Hot Toys. I think if there is nothing by NYCC (Oct 3), then King Shark is it.

He'll never have his best friend.

giphy.gif

King Shark will be alone…sad but true…I would have bought Bloodsport, 2 Harley Quinn’s, Ratcatcher 2, Peacemaker, and Polka Dot Man…guess the business analysts at Hot Toys are telling them that I am in the minority.

With Hot Toys rolling out the Shang Chi figures days before the film’s release, I think it’s safe to say that I was correct that there would be nothing else from The Suicide Squad, now almost one month after it’s release…
I wish that I had been wrong and hate to say “told you so” to the folks who insisted that at the very least there would be a Harley Quinn figure.
King Shark will be alone.

Am starting to wonder if this is a "one and done" job....

It does seem so at the moment. I suppose there's an outside chance that HT & Sideshow are now saving Harley and possibly Bloodsport for something like Sideshow's New York Con week in October. I'm not sure what other new DC content could be revealed at that time.

I still think they'll make Harley ... haven't they produced something like 4 different versions already? They seem to like her.

Yeah won't be surprised to see Harley, I wouldn't even buy it lol. Ratcatcher's full look with that mask would look so much cooler on a shelf. Seems there's zero chance of that.

Last edited:
Movie bombed, so probably.
That’s like saying Avengers Endgame “failed” at being the most successful movie of 2020…because it was released in 2019.
Released during a pandemic, available for FREE on everyone’s TV…even if you didn’t already have HBO which includes free HBO Max, or just HBO Max, you could sign up for a free 7 day trial.
Still the second most watched thing ever on the platform…I could say Avengers “bombed” because it “only” made $2 billion instead of $10 billion but it doesn’t make it so.
A movie can’t be a financial failure when the people who made it decide to give it away for free…you’re just not able to see their metrics.

It is one of the top 10 grossing movies of the year and the highest grossing r rated movie of the year. Plus it had massive viewing numbers on HBO. It objectively did not bomb.

That’s like saying Avengers Endgame “failed” at being the most successful movie of 2020…because it was released in 2019.
Released during a pandemic, available for FREE on everyone’s TV…even if you didn’t already have HBO which includes free HBO Max, or just HBO Max, you could sign up for a free 7 day trial.
Still the second most watched thing ever on the platform…I could say Avengers “bombed” because it “only” made $2 billion instead of $10 billion but it doesn’t make it so.
A movie can’t be a financial failure when the people who made it decide to give it away for free…you’re just not able to see their metrics.
Ok I’m sure they made a lot of money from those free trials lol

Back