Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Uhh....Friends!"

0402231516.jpg

0402231517.jpg

0402231526.jpg

Are his legs articulated any? Can you make him a little shorter with a different leg stance? I am looking to get him, but height space in my setup is limited.

As much as I like this guy I wasn’t going to get him because of the price - then Sideshow keeps throwing out coupons so got him with $50 off (Limited coupon code) and $5 shipping and used $56 of my Sideshow rewards to bring him down to $135ish shipped. Which to be honest seems like a fair price for a power pose figure.

Managed to get him for about $130 shipped after using Sideshows 30% off code and using some points on him.

Really hadn't appreciated just how big he would be in person. Not so much height, but just how chunky he is!

DSC_8916.JPG

DSC_8927.JPG

DSC_8905.JPG

DSC_8914.JPG

What he lacks in articulation he makes up for in sheer presence. Detail on the skin and in his mouth very impressive.

Just wish there was a Harley in her red and black outfit to go with him. Surprised one of the third parties hasn't tackled that figure yet.

Back