The Simpsons Ultimates! - Super7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pandemic/quarantine threw a giant wrench into Super7's production process. I was watching a Fwoosh interview with Brian Flynn and he said, if everything went smoothly, the longest wait would be for the first wave and then it would be a shorter wait between waves after that with continuous reveals as well.

Hopefully things will pick back up by the summer and we'll be able to see more reveals.
Thanks for that, I was wondering where my Robin Hood figures are! I would love to jump into this line but the prices are becoming outrageous.

9312D937-1454-415E-8B7A-EC21C5333363.jpeg

Yeah, the Super7 model kind of annoys me if I’m honest. If they would have expanded each wave by one figure and sprinkled in a main character we could have the Simpson family in their main looks by wave four.

Instead it’s like release all these random versions which are cool in their own right and from memorable episodes but I’d like to get just normal versions of the characters and then add in the random side characters.

I might pre-order Devil Flanders. He looks like a fun figure and that’s one of the most memorable Treehouse of Horror characterizations.

Last edited:
I actually really wanted a Radioactive Man, and one that didn't look like Rainier Wolfcastle to boot, but that is a pretty weak effort

Part of me is a tad surprised that Duff Man didn’t get the axe from Disney as a figure because he’s a beer mascot.

Moe comes with a Flaming Moe but not a regular mug of beer or a can of Duff. Krusty wasn’t allowed to come with a cigarette after Disney purchased Fox.

They'll make the regular family when they've expended the alternative designs. That way you get strung along, inching closer to what you really want.

I think it’s backfiring. I’ve seen plenty of comments from people that say they’d buy some of the figures, but won’t jump into the line without the regular characters. I haven’t bought any and probably won’t.

Character selection in this line is terrible. And it's not like they're choosing these characters to help fill in a different line, because these are massive in hand.

Honestly at the very least Super7 could have made the Bartman figure a Bart with Bartman accessories. It wouldn’t be that hard. An alternate sculpt, add on cape and belt. Could have easily just been a standard Bart with some extra accessories.

I think it’s backfiring. I’ve seen plenty of comments from people that say they’d buy some of the figures, but won’t jump into the line without the regular characters. I haven’t bought any and probably won’t.
They’re just so random with their choices. Like Itchy and Scratchy could have been a decent set to go with Poochie, but Super7 opts to not do regular versions and instead they have to be the robot versions from Itchy and Scratchy Land. It’s just bizarre choices like that with this line.

Hank Scorpio is a fun character from a fan favorite episode but does he really take priority over other mainstays?

Characters like Moe, Mr. Burns, Krusty, Ralph, and even Kang and Kodos are welcome and probably my favorites just because they’re the classic looks. I just wish I had some of the Simpsons family in their main looks to go with them.

Last edited:
Back