The Short Round Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Sorry for the lack of updates on this project?but here?s one

I have all the parts done and now have all the materials to mold them. I?m going to put one together in the next two weeks and see what you guys think.

Also...The winter storm in Texas and the oil pipeline busting and what not, have affected the availability and price of some of the materials I use to cast some parts. I don't think it'll affect the cost too much.

I should have a completed figure to see soon.

Any further update Spenser?

Haven't heard from Stephen (Spenser) in a while myself. I have a private commission with him as well.

Hey guys, the project is still alive, I just got hit with a figure deal I couldn't pass up, too much money that I needed at the time.

As for Mr. Round my first run is going to be at least 5 full figures. If a second run is needed I can do it soon after but would need some time. the is a material situation that I have a solution to, it's just going to take a bit of messing with to get it right.

Hold on!

I've started working on a Short Round build and am having trouble finding clear pictures of his pants & suspenders. Anyone seen anything? Specifically, I'm wondering:
  • Do the pants have pockets?
  • Does he wear a belt? (if he does, that answers the belt loops question)
  • Do the suspenders attach directly to the pants or to the belt (if one exists)?
  • What do the suspenders look like in back? 'Y' shape? 'H' shape? or 'I I' shape?
I'll just guess if I need to, but would prefer accuracy.

Back