The Short Round Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% agree! Well done Wor-Gar!

Well thank you also very very much. Really appreciate the kind words, guys. I truly hope everyone is happy with their Mola Ram.

With Shorty coming from Spenser, and Scratchbuilder having some display surprises in the coming months, we are having a wonderful resurgence of Temple of Doom love.

Who said "no time for love"...? :lol

Been a month to the day, don't want this to drop too deep...

Spenser, if you're out there, would love an update as we head for the end of this crazy year. :)

YES, the update is: I've decided that this will be my first project of 2021. (End of January start of February) I have most everything worked out or completed but I have several projects I need to finish for other clients, and I need to take a little break. I hope that's okay with everyone.

The figure will come two ways, finished and unpainted. It will be under $300

GREAT NEWS!!!

Thank you, Spenser. Its been quite a year to say the least... but one made a lot better with your contribution to our Indy collections. Here's to 2021 being even better!

Looking forward to any teases or sneaks you provide along the way!

YES, the update is: I've decided that this will be my first project of 2021. (End of January start of February) I have most everything worked out or completed but I have several projects I need to finish for other clients, and I need to take a little break. I hope that's okay with everyone.

The figure will come two ways, finished and unpainted. It will be under $300

Steven, I would personally love it (and I'm sure others) if you revisted your Indy sculpt and made a TOD version of Indy. Merry Christmas!

How do we get on the list for this one, Spenser? I?ve noticed most everything has moved to private Facebook groups over the last few years, but I?m not seeing one dedicated to your work.

Man, I'm kicking myself now for missing out on the Tron figures Spenser made a while back. I hadn't even been aware of them until someone posted a Youtube review yesterday, and they look freakin amazing.

Man, I'm kicking myself now for missing out on the Tron figures Spenser made a while back. I hadn't even been aware of them until someone posted a Youtube review yesterday, and they look freakin amazing.

I know what you mean, I miss out on so many of these customs and I would be throwing money at them!

Hey, Sorry for the lack of updates on this project?but here?s one

I have all the parts done and now have all the materials to mold them. I?m going to put one together in the next two weeks and see what you guys think.

Also...The winter storm in Texas and the oil pipeline busting and what not, have affected the availability and price of some of the materials I use to cast some parts. I don't think it'll affect the cost too much.

I should have a completed figure to see soon.

Back