The Short Round Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, totally missed the body talk in the first post. That will be cool.

More progress, I slapped a very quick paint job on the head sculpt, and a size comparison with a 12" figure.
shortround paint01.jpg
shortround size01.jpg

Shaping up nicely, Spenser.

After exhaustive research, I came up with a height for Short Round of 4.25 feet tall.... or in 1/6th he would be 8.5 inches.

Perhaps its the angle but I think maybe the nose could be a wee bit flatter though, especially across the bridge...

icon 2.jpg

Having a complete Spencer Mola Ram, I am looking forward to getting my hands on one of these, too. I would only make one observation about the “quick” painting - the blue on the peak of his baseball cap looks a little bright and should perhaps be closer to navy-blue.

I'm definitely seeing Shorty in Spenser's sculpt. The ears look a little weird but I'm sure this is still being tweaked.

Agree on the blue throughout the Yankees ballcap. Should be a toned down somewhat but looks great so far.

Still working on this, just trying to get the rest of the Mola kits finished and out. I will update soon.

I come here everyday looking for an update. I get so excited. These have been fun projects. Thanks Wor for gett'n the ball rolling.

Well thank you, that's very kind to say.

I'm so happy that Mola Ram turned out so well... and that Spenser is moving forward with Short Round as well.

I have to say that between you and Spenser, the Mola Ram project has been one of, if not the smoothest and quickest custom project that I've been involved with.

Thank you! :duff

Back