The Punisher Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Uzi clips go in the large bag and the others go in the belt pouches. They are supposed to stick out but you'll notice the flaps close over them easily.

After receiving my notice for the exclusive Doom I was looking at this piece as my next Marvel PF. Any one else find it amusing that SS is just trying to get rid of the exclusive even with Flex Pay?

Same seems to be the case for Elektra as they had a coupon for her exclusive a while back on one of the podcasts.

The Tim Bradstreet Edition of The Punisher will be in my hands next tuesday. Me happy.:D

EDIT: Great review, Azog!

Last edited:
rogueboy said:
This is one that I will get, but I'm in no hurry. Still avaliable...

Same here. Hopefully they'll offer a coupon in a newsletter so I can take the plunge on this exclusive. Punisher is one of the best books Marvel publishes right now. This piece captures the essence of the character perfectly.

Like I wrote a while back, the Bradstreet edition is the way to go for this piece. The big Punisher logo is always associated in my mind with a rougher, big, tough guy and not a slick muscular, slim man.

Yeh, since Garth took over, it's been a great ride. I still see things poppin up in the comic that makes me think that he must be one sick b@#tard to write it....

Come to think of it, I must be one sick b@#tard to read it ;)....

rogueboy said:
Yeh, since Garth took over, it's been a great ride. I still see things poppin up in the comic that makes me think that he must be one sick b@#tard to write it....

Come to think of it, I must be one sick b@#tard to read it ;)....

The dark humor days of the Marvel Knights imprint were awesome. The current run under the Marvel Max imprint is just great uncensored comic storytelling. Must read for me each month. Ennis rules. :cool:

SolidLiquidFox said:
The dark humor days of the Marvel Knights imprint were awesome. The current run under the Marvel Max imprint is just great uncensored comic storytelling. Must read for me each month. Ennis rules. :cool:

Agreed SLF!:D

And for all the boys and gals out there that are curious and want to pick up some other Garth books: still can't beat "Preacher".....

Back