The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fans of Funko are a little few and far between here, but I thought I'd drop off something that my company put out a little while ago.

11542640-8064514115812181.png

That's awesome!
I need to get that, maybe even both!

Can you please pass on the suggestion to do the villain Lothar? (Not the Warcraft dude) :)

Love the new sig bud! :hi5:

It's up. The EX is an extra "surprised Betty" portrait...

So the EX is supposed to be shipping 3rd Quarter 2018 ...anyone have any updates? Like a more specific month ...July, Aug or Sept?

Its been awhile so thought I'd ask.

I still have my custom Rocketeer for sale guys.
Made from the Medicom fig with new body and leather parts.
Comes with a dynamic stand (not the one pictured.)
$290/ 250€, shipping to be calculated (ships from France)
7584053ba13ca1aeb24b71bcbc82ee36.jpg

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Haven’t been active in this forum or hobby in a long time, but one of the last projects I proudly participated in was The Rocket Man figure with Marf, Rahmier Bros, Chad Man and Sean Dabbs. Can’t believe it’s been 4 years! I never actually finished my figure back in 2015. Ran into some trouble with the rocket pack and then kinda gave up (and collecting) :rotfl
A few weeks ago I started cleaning my work office and stumbled on this project, stored away in a box. I was on holiday break from work so I said “what the hell”. I fired up the old Dremel and started working on the rocket that gave me trouble years ago. Glad I did though as I was finally able to put it together (working with metal is not easy or fun)...rocket pack and helmet have some rough edges and dings, but doesnt bother me as much with imperfections. Oh! and those little buttons on the jacket almost killed me! Was about to put this fella away for another 4 years :rotfl
Anyways...better late than never. Happy to end my collection with this gem! Brought back a lot of memories!

Very nice work, Prajji.

I still love the old Medicom Rocketeer figure. I have one of the later versions, which cleared up some of the issues with the first release.

Back