The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta pay in full for a pre-order, or do a sideshow-esque payment plan, and yes, the mondo exclusive is only on their site.

I ordered this yesterday, pretty pumped. Wish SS would revisit a comic version for a PF; I'm realizing I only like having 1 of a character, preferably a comic/"original" version, not a movie version, when possible.

Thanks! Appreciate the help.

...On a side note, I'm the same way ...I prefer comic version rather than movie version when it comes to statues.

Ordered an Ex. Looks Nice. Will probably be a low run too.

Just ordered the EX as well - liked the "surprised" head better.

I just found out about this statue today - was surprised the EX was still up for preorder a week after it was put up. IIRC, the EX Harley Quinn statue, Iron Giant and Alfred Hitchock figure sold out within the first day. I'm guessing the demand for Rocketeer merchandise is not quite as high as high as those properties.

It's only $5 more for the EX Rocketeer so why the hell not get the EX for the extra Betty head... but technically, the EX cost approximately $20-25 more than the non-EX because Mondo charges $20 for shipping... if you get the non-EX from BBTS ($4 flat shipping) or somewhere with free shipping, you can save $20- $25 but obviously you don't get the extra head.

Hopefully the wait is not as long as the Iron Giant - that was delayed quite a bit.

Does anyone else think this piece should be a bit taller? It's 13.5 inches, but he appears to be at least 2 inches off the ground, making him 11.5 inches. If we're assuming this is 1/6 scale, that makes Rocketeer 5'9.

Really? Harley looks like she’s going to be 1/5.

What scale would you assign her? She's 9 1/4 inches sitting down. I would lose more than half my height if I were sitting in the position she is.

Also, there's this from shaithis77 over in the Mondo Harley thread...

It's not an exact scale, as we just made it the size that looked best. I would say closer to 1/5 than 1/4.

Last edited:
Just ordered the EX as well - liked the "surprised" head better.

I just found out about this statue today - was surprised the EX was still up for preorder a week after it was put up. IIRC, the EX Harley Quinn statue, Iron Giant and Alfred Hitchock figure sold out within the first day. I'm guessing the demand for Rocketeer merchandise is not quite as high as high as those properties.

It's only $5 more for the EX Rocketeer so why the hell not get the EX for the extra Betty head... but technically, the EX cost approximately $20-25 more than the non-EX because Mondo charges $20 for shipping... if you get the non-EX from BBTS ($4 flat shipping) or somewhere with free shipping, you can save $20- $25 but obviously you don't get the extra head.

Hopefully the wait is not as long as the Iron Giant - that was delayed quite a bit.

It was a timed exclusive, as was Harley and several others. We switched over to this for our collectibles awhile ago to still make the pieces have smaller runs, but not super crazy hard to get. And the piece should be coming in a lot faster than a lot of our last releases, as we gave this one (and several other unreleased items) a head start in production. Thanks for ordering!

Damn, I saw the figure on SS, but just found out about the EX a day after the window closed. :(

Hi there fellow Finheads, long time lurker here... As like all of you here, a big fan of Cliff Secord and his world and been wanting to collect his stuff. My first exposure to the Rocketeer certainly from the movie that i get to watch when i was 8 yrs old, on cable at night while I'm in a hotel at Gold Coast when me and my big family having a trip to Australia. The visuals and the iconic character (and Jenny) were forever ingrained in me to these days, like all of you i suppose :D.

Now I have a question for you fellow fans that owns the PF, do any of you know where to find one these days? the price at Ebay are all time high. Second question: Did your statue getting bend over time? and the leather jacket, is it show any deterioration after all these years?

My custom Rocketeer. Made from custom and medicom parts.
Was for sale not long ago, but nobody wanted him. So, i'll keep it!
89a834e976caa1b329e72cd57eaadc24.jpg
fdd8b93ad6ac423d0c6d7d42e68b8a4e.jpg
0cd2c8f6192ffb9ad5362eea83216f3a.jpg

Hi there fellow Finheads, long time lurker here... As like all of you here, a big fan of Cliff Secord and his world and been wanting to collect his stuff. My first exposure to the Rocketeer certainly from the movie that i get to watch when i was 8 yrs old, on cable at night while I'm in a hotel at Gold Coast when me and my big family having a trip to Australia. The visuals and the iconic character (and Jenny) were forever ingrained in me to these days, like all of you i suppose :D.

Now I have a question for you fellow fans that owns the PF, do any of you know where to find one these days? the price at Ebay are all time high. Second question: Did your statue getting bend over time? and the leather jacket, is it show any deterioration after all these years?

I don't own the statue, but eBay is probably your best bet. You can also try the "For Sale" threads here and start a thread in the "Want To Buy" section. I don't think you'll really have a lot of options at this point though, aside from eBay.

Cool pics, VivAdama! :rock

No problems with any leaning or deterioration on my PF.

Like Chap said; your best bet would be to check out the "For Sale" and "Want to Buy" sections.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a reasonably priced Rocketeer. :duff

I don't own the statue, but eBay is probably your best bet. You can also try the "For Sale" threads here and start a thread in the "Want To Buy" section. I don't think you'll really have a lot of options at this point though, aside from eBay.
No problems with any leaning or deterioration on my PF.

Like Chap said; your best bet would be to check out the "For Sale" and "Want to Buy" sections.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a reasonably priced Rocketeer.

Thanks for pointing the way Darth & Chapter. Me myself have witnessed the unbearable deterioration of Indy's PF jacket and Classic Superman or Ash PF leaning issues.

Been hunting and visiting Ebay frequently and man those who sold the PF charged a very high price. It's around $1800-$3000. And to me that's insane. To think just how absurd the situation is, given at 2012 the PF struggles to get it's buyer and even get discounted and such in sideshow websites.:cuckoo:

Thanks for pointing the way Darth & Chapter. Me myself have witnessed the unbearable deterioration of Indy's PF jacket and Classic Superman or Ash PF leaning issues.

Been hunting and visiting Ebay frequently and man those who sold the PF charged a very high price. It's around $1800-$3000. And to me that's insane. To think just how absurd the situation is, given at 2012 the PF struggles to get it's buyer and even get discounted and such in sideshow websites.:cuckoo:

My Indy PF, unfortunately, does have some slight deterioration on one of the jacket cuffs. :gah:

Hi Guys,

I am from brazil and I have the Medicom Rocketeer v.2 but my jacket is completely deteriorated even without touching the figure. Do you know where I can find another best custom jacket?

Back