The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! :hi5: definitely a passion project that I’m happy to be able to showcase now! If I had the funds I would definitely have gotten a Fullmetal set...those pieces are a work of art! Also purchased the recent Mondo Rocketeer.... I’m pretty much in on anything Rocketeer :rotfl

Pleased to report that I have acquired my Rocketeer grail!
s3-l1600.jpg

For not too bad of a price.

And then I found the grail again, but this time with the exclusive Cliff portrait, so had to buy it twice!

If anyone is looking for this, I obviously now have a spare I can sell at a reasonable price.

Getting on the Rocketeer wagon. I found someone on FB that made a jacket but I am not familiar with them. Hendi Cheung Jacket is pleather and I'm asking if they can do one with leather and a lighter color. rocketeerjacket.jpg

Do you thinks it's too dark? I asked and the maker said that's the best color they have and don't have access to leather. They have stated they can make them for 100$ plus shipping.

Too dark but it looks great, design-wise. Definitely a good replacement for the deteriorating one.

Would love to see a new figure release of the character with extra un-helmeted Cliff Secord head sculpt.

Back