The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did end up ordering that Darwyn Cooke Batman print. Today I grabbed some Florey Amblin stuff from Bottleneck: the regular Jurassic Park AP, Jurassic Park Goggles infographic, and the regular Raiders print. Can someone explain exactly how an artist print differs from the regular release print?

It’s just signed and has a run out of an /AP. It’s the same print either way, regular or variant

just cut the rails and framed this up.Sideshow Alex Ross Superman Peace on Earth Lithograph.

Attachments

• IMG_2988.JPG
    IMG_2988.JPG
    424 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 180
just got this in from Fabian in Germany.Rogues Gallery Artist Proof #1/20 hand signed 18x42.On really nice museo rag.He also sent along a very nice detailed sketch.

Attachments

• fabian schlaga rogues gallery 1.JPG
    fabian schlaga rogues gallery 1.JPG
    842.6 KB · Views: 185
  • fabian schlaga rogues gallery 4.JPG
    fabian schlaga rogues gallery 4.JPG
    505.5 KB · Views: 186
  • fabian schlaga original art sketch.JPG
    fabian schlaga original art sketch.JPG
    405.8 KB · Views: 201
I just bought the John Guydo Star Wars set. I got the regular set as I just think they look better than the one colour variant. Not sure why I didn't get them at the time tbh? I did my usual trick of waiting and having to pay even more. Anyway I made a little mock up of the frames I'm planning to get, black frame with a black mount I think. Does anybody have any pictures of these framed up? I may change my mind before ordering the frames.

In6r53c.jpg

74DnvHW.jpg

Just made an impulse purchase, happened to see this about 5 minutes before it went up on Bottleneck. They sold out pretty quickly, I don't have any Terminator prints so this will do nicely. I was torn between this and the Black & white variant, but I thing the regular is the best looking over all...

Pablo Olivera "Skynet"
TD7yEdE.jpg

Finally got around to framing my Florey Alien & Predator set. Hard to photograph due to all of the reflections, but they sure do look good in person.

DQcbwT8.jpg

uewyeUC.jpg

still available so decided to pick this up at HCG Gallery 24x36 Black Metallic Edition $65.

Vance Kelly:Akira

Attachments

• Akira vance kelly .jpg
    Akira vance kelly .jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 49
HCG Gallery.. Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira by Vance Kelly.

just got this back from having Vance sign it.

Attachments

• IMG_5820.JPG
    IMG_5820.JPG
    442.4 KB · Views: 33
Back