The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This arrived today.
d600d498c8edeaab7f224ceea2ddd21e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do you mind me asking where you got that and do they offer other movies?

That is some great work Vertigo84. Well done.

Between you and Bugz I have picked up some ideas for my own custom stuff.

I'm searching for a Madbug V2 headsculpt (or V1 if V2 is not possible) and a pair of Yunsil coveralls (whatever run, except the upcoming H2 run I've already ordered),if it's already dyed in blue, it's great as I'm planning to do this. If you have any of those I will put the right price for it. If you sell the full figure, it's fine as well.

I'm also interested in a great Ones customs V2 or V3, but I don't want to have to make a deposit and wait months though. I've considered the option but it's just not reasonable. It's really too bad you have to wait so long for Ones work, he's very talented but the delays are just too crazy, so I prefer buying directly from a collector who owns this and wants to sell. Thanks!

Anyone receive updates from any of the sites regarding shipments for the 2018 version? Found a 10% off at the TOTS site, so was gonna pu the trigger since they start shipping this week. But it seems every figure I preorder gets pushed, so was wondering if anyone got delays on this one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If anyone has an CeeCee Creations Hobo Myers for sale that's 2020 or newer please let me know.
a35db2c3d2eb1585e89e57c09c91a0f9.jpg

Forgot to post this awhile ago. Got David's most recent coveralls.
2a8373b78b39829d6241c873ddf773ff.jpg
8d4ed740ad4445f1bcff7981dfa0293b.jpg

I’ve had this kitbashed Myers for over a year now and I was never happy with the body I used. I just Frankensteined a new one using two bodies I had and I’m much more happy with the proportions and overall look...

AEB1E9C4-41EB-4948-B7C8-9E9FBE5AB2E5.jpg

Back