The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like Mando is done. I wish theyd ended it with season 2. They closed off the interesting storylines they could have went with - whats left to do?

Smart money says season 4 makes 3 look like King Lear.
Well...F&F haven't called, but besides heavier arcs about resolving the whole helmet thing and Grogu being way longer lived than Din and actually talking, Grogu hasn't had to deal with a Dark Side user yet, or Din either. *Shockingly* nobody has even explained the Dark Side even though Grogu is uber powered. Then there's gotta be a reason to get the badasses Boba and Fennec and Vanth together with Din for some butt kicking. Maybe by the end of S4 Din is racing back to Navarro and Mandalore both, finally understanding there's a lot more of the Empire remnants scheming together. And there's gotta be the Mythosaur.
Plus it'd be nice for the Mandalorian to be the lead in his own show again.

Highlights of season 3:

1. At least Axe Woves was finally sprung from the restroom, got to do some cool stuff and get shagadelic with Koska. (You know he did! Good for them both.) He also kicked Bo's @ss and she had that coming.

2. Babu Frik's BIL telling Grogu he was OUTTA THERE.

3. Last few eps were okay

4. Bo Katan: the true brains of the outfit

5. A planet made of green glass

6. Cool P. Guards

7. Paz went out like a boss; he would have wanted that

8. Fett had the sense to keep chillin' in the Polynesian Spa and let Mando take the brunt of disapproval this time. This is the Way.

9. No wait, one more: the relighting of the Great Forge

Lowlights: everything else.

Last edited:
Then there's gotta be a reason to get the badasses Boba and Fennec and Vanth together with Din for some butt kicking. Maybe by the end of S4 Din is racing back to Navarro and Mandalore both, finally understanding there's a lot more of the Empire remnants scheming together. And there's gotta be the Mythosaur.
Plus it'd be nice for the Mandalorian to be the lead in his own show again.

Bro the only thing that will happen is Ezra Bridger joining Fett's vespa biker gang. You know I am right.

I feel like Mando is done. I wish theyd ended it with season 2. They closed off the interesting storylines they could have went with - whats left to do?

Smart money says season 4 makes 3 look like King Lear.

Up next on The Mandalorian Season 4, Bo asks Din to do the dishes! :lol

DOOpJSN.jpg

Mando Season 4 - elements being considered (the whiteboard):

Bo-Katan falls in love and becomes Boo-Katan

Grogu is older now, a testy teenager with Force powers -- comedy ensues...

Cara Dune comes back! But no one cares...

Peli Motto's days with the Jawas are seen in flashbacks

Andor makes a surprise appearance -- ends up killing Greef and running away (Gilroy sues Disney)

Costumes and capes and masks and helmets... its all gotten to be so overused over the last 10 years. It's hard to get excited about that gif above.

At one time, Nicholson playing a comic book villain was so unusual. Not since Marlon played Jor-El over 10 years earlier had an actor of that statue played that type of role. By the mid 90's it was getting more common -- but only for certain more popular actors. I mean, someone like Cate Blanchette or Anthony Hopkins or Meryl Streep would never play that. But now... its hard to name an actor who hasn't played a comic book character. Such is the saturation of MCU/Star Wars to the point of nauseam.

I need a break. Movies need a break. We all need a break.

No good can come of eating McDonald's every... single... night.

According to a friend of mine here's one of those Disney Gallery things for season 3.
Bless him, he still loves this stuff. He asked me if I wanted to watch it with him as I don't have D+ anymore. No. No thank you.
Anyway, it's up on D+ for those that are interested.

According to a friend of mine here's one of those Disney Gallery things for season 3.
Bless him, he still loves this stuff. He asked me if I wanted to watch it with him as I don't have D+ anymore. No. No thank you.
Anyway, it's up on D+ for those that are interested.
I still luv this stuff but too afraid any Gallery would have some big highlight about Lizzo showing up and I'm scarred enough.

S3 ended on a high note IMO with Mando being something besides a purse holder for Bo-katan. I'd rather keep that in my head.

As far as all the Y-tubers trashing capes and sci-fi, IMO it's not that folks are jaded; it's that the scripts are *&^%$. But everyone will be lined up for
Ahsoka, including me, and it's not even a character I like that much. But I gotta watch. :lol

I still luv this stuff but too afraid any Gallery would have some big highlight about Lizzo showing up and I'm scarred enough.

S3 ended on a high note IMO with Mando being something besides a purse holder for Bo-katan. I'd rather keep that in my head.

As far as all the Y-tubers trashing capes and sci-fi, IMO it's not that folks are jaded; it's that the scripts are *&^%$. But everyone will be lined up for
Ahsoka, including me, and it's not even a character I like that much. But I gotta watch. :lol
I won't be watching Ahsoka but I'll pop into the thread here every now and then. I doubt it'll match the legendary hilarity of the BoBF thread but I'm sure it'll produce something to chuckle at. Screenshots of the awful costumes from the show have already brought about amusing posts in the Ahsoka thread here.

Mando Season 4 - elements being considered (the whiteboard):

Bo-Katan falls in love and becomes Boo-Katan
:LOL:
Grogu is older now, a testy teenager with Force powers -- comedy ensues...
They'll likely start following the Groot Formula at some point ...
Cara Dune comes back! But no one cares...
Who?
Peli Motto's days with the Jawas are seen in flashbacks
And then she hooks up with Boba Fett because they both bond over the Sand People and Jawas.
Andor makes a surprise appearance -- ends up killing Greef and running away (Gilroy sues Disney)
I wish someone would end that cardboard acting and stilted line delivery with a blaster and deliver us from Bargain Bin Lando Lite.

I wish someone would end that cardboard acting and stilted line delivery with a blaster and deliver us from Bargain Bin Lando Lite.
Noooo!
\
7vc0k6.gif

7vbv1d.gif

They should have some kind of alien bounty-hunter-guild rogue, with a buzz-cut, cyber-dreads, a lethal boxing-blade combo, and stealth powers, take Greef Carga out. :lol

Kidding, I really enjoy his stilted dialogue, delivery and bombastic character.

Last edited:
While I think that's just how how Carl Weathers is, I'm in the camp that it works for exactly what the character is: someone who attempts to exude a persona bigger than they actually are, but still means well in the end.

Lotsa stuff to fault this show over. This one doesn't hit my radar.

I might be repeating myself or others, but it’s interesting how this season of Mando was pretty competently executed but I was just left completely indifferent. I just could not care less about Mandalorian culture, or the cult, or retaking Mandalore. Watching BOBF I kept saying “cool idea, but fumbled badly.” In some ways I prefer that.

I might be repeating myself or others, but it’s interesting how this season of Mando was pretty competently executed but I was just left completely indifferent. I just could not care less about Mandalorian culture, or the cult, or retaking Mandalore. Watching BOBF I kept saying “cool idea, but fumbled badly.” In some ways I prefer that.
Not sure I agree it was competently executed. I thought a lot of if looked terrible. Seems a lot of directors don't how to use the Volume well.
Then there was too much stupid stuff like, for example, the flying dinosaur thing having the boy in its stomach for so long.
The awful action and choreography, for example, the fight between Bo and that bloke who's name I forgot in the Lizzo episode. The extremely underwhelming battle with the pirates at Apollo Creed's place.
That episode that tried to be Andor but sucked because the script, acting and volume direction was terrible.

Last edited:
Not sure I agree it was competently executed. I thought a lot of if looked terrible. Seems a lot of directors don't how to use the Volume well.
Then there was too much stupid stuff like, for example, the flying dinosaur thing having the boy in its stomach for so long.
The awful action and choreography, for example, the fight between Bo and that bloke who's name I forgot in the Lizzo episode. The extremely underwhelming battle with the pirates at Apollo Creed's place.
That episode that tried to be Andor but sucked because the script, acting and volume direction was terrible.
You may be right, but I would have to rewatch season 3 to confirm or deny anything. I’ll pass.

Back