The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all the finished shots. I have no doubt this is completely finished and in the can and they're just shelving it til next year cause it's basically their only hit.

The-Shootout-at-the-Compound.gif

This looks promising. No sign of Fett though. You think he'll sit this season out?

Doubt.

They have some apologizing to do re this character, theyd do well to get to it.

Who am i kidding, certainly not myself. He will indeed show up, but after that i would not bet a dime on what comes next.

Look at all the finished shots. I have no doubt this is completely finished and in the can and they're just shelving it til next year cause it's basically their only hit.

Would you like to place a bet on the likelihood of this being delayed until 2024? I wouldnt. They like to dole things out one at a time, and no doubt this will clash with the acolyte or Ahsoka or something.

This shoving stuff back and back and back is really annoying.

6skxt2.gif

6sqc44.gif

:lol

Eddie Valiant and Boba Fett, would have made a great Disney shared U. crossover
5zr1vb.gif

6sqafd.gif

6ss6z8.gif

6wblgl.gif
Possible Spoiler!
BoboF' Season 2 plot leak: Down on his luck Bounty Hunter, still trying to get his life together, is hired to investigate adultery scandal involving the Robo Rabbit's sultry twi'lek wife Jss'ka, while Robo Rabbit is being framed for murder.
Guest staring (Mando S3 xover)Christopher Lloyd as new droid hating mystery villain, who wants to see all droids eradicated.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Possible Spoiler!
BoboF Season 2 plot leak: Down on his luck Bounty Hunter, still trying to get his life together, is hired to investigate adultery scandal involving the Robo Rabbit's sultry twi'lek wife Jss'ka, while Robo Rabbit is being framed for murder.
Guest staring (Mando S3 xover)Christopher Lloyd as new droid hating mystery villain, who wants to see all droids eradicated.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Man Herbie would open a can on the Candy colored scooter gang.

72jyos.gif

I can't unsee it now.. Jack Black as Din Jarins annoying long lost brother
LOL! And they both wear masks and raise funds and fight to protect the orphan(s). One as a Luchador, the other a Bounty Hunter.
Which one is the way? :lol
Holy Heck -- they do look like brothers! :rotfl
Replying here so as not to further derail the Andor thread, And I can't stop thinking about the possibility of this outrageous universe crossover family reunion, between the two lost brothers now.
(I blame you) :lol

Taking the analogy further, with how much SW and Mando lift and borrow from Sergio Leone, the GBU, etc. If these two lost brothers were really to meet, they could almost literally borrow it all exact from this scene.
With Mando in for Tuco (the "uniform" being his armor) and Nacho his brother Pablo, who hasn't seen him since they were kids-.
(and swap thin for fat):wink1:

Last edited:
"Yes! Is true. I am Mando, the bounty hunter. Maybe you have seen me on holonet. Tonight I will fight the seven strongest men in the guild...maybe the galaxy. MANDOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo."

"Who?"

:lol
If they don't cast Jack Black as Mando's brother in S3 I will be crushed now.

72meiu.jpg

There was even that episode (planet?) where Mando visits the wrestling ring.
Would have been the perfect time to introduce his brother Nacho.

He should go back with Koska (Mercedes Varnado who is a real wrestler (sorry Gina)).
Then they are pulled into the ring, and we get a show down between Nacho & Esqueleto vs Mando & Koska
At the end the masks and helmet are ripped off to reveal - " .... are you my long lost brother!?":crying
Esqueleto and Koska are like :rolleyes2

Crazier parallel some Luchadores actually never take off their mask in public. And will not let anyone see their face. It's considered bad luck, or they will lose their occult "power"
Eg one of the most famous "El Santo"'s face was never seen, he was even buried in his mask. Mando's cult has nothing on these guys.
Further similar to Mando's foundlings/orphans, Nacho was actually based on a real priest, who to raise money for his orphanage became a masked Luchador.
The parallels with Nacho and Mando are just to wonderful:wacky
72nehm.gif

72nduy.gif

It's like looking in an exact mirror universe. :p

Last edited:
“The Mandalorian” officially has a Season 3 premiere date.

The third season of the “Star Wars” series will debut on March 1 on Disney+, the Mouse House has announced. It had previously been reported that the series would debut on February 2023, but no official date had been announced prior to this.

The third season will take place following the events of “The Book of Boba Fett,” in which “Mandalorian” lead Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) was last seen reuniting with Grogu in the miniseries. The two then left Tatooine, with Mando heading to the planet Mandalore to restore his honor and become a Mandalorian again. In a teaser released in September, Mando faces off against several armored warriors in their homeworld.

Back