The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that those jet pack battles etc would hold more weight and thrill if we cared more about the season and its characters.

Gideon was not built up fully before the final battle nor was he fleshed out enough. Mando felt almost like an NPC before the final episode while Grogu was mostly a circus act. The jet packs and spaceship battles by the final ep were basically Disney dangling keys in front of us hoping we would forget that they botched the entire season up to that point.

Last edited:
S2wHllS.gif

It is irresistible...

Was Pedro Pascal even present in this season....?

The fact that he was never unhelmed definitely makes me wonder.

No personal growth at all. Everyone should have unhelmed during the lighting of the Great Forge, showing that despite their differences, everyone present is a Mandalorian.

Nope.

I see no reason to believe he ever set foot on set. Probably recorded his lines on his iphone from his hot tub while snorting coke off of five or six 18 year-old Brazilian strippers.

But maybe I'm just projecting how I would record my lines, given the opportunity.

Was Pedro Pascal even present in this season....?

The fact that he was never unhelmed definitely makes me wonder.

No personal growth at all. Everyone should have unhelmed during the lighting of the Great Forge, showing that despite their differences, everyone present is a Mandalorian.

Nope.
Yes, a massive missed opportunity to grow the Mandalorian narrative. The whole "never remove your helmet" thing was dumb to begin with and there was a great opening to end it. Of course, it probably has more to do with keeping production costs down (you don't pay actors nearly as much when you don't see their faces on screen)

Yes, a massive missed opportunity to grow the Mandalorian narrative. The whole "never remove your helmet" thing was dumb to begin with and there was a great opening to end it. Of course, it probably has more to do with keeping production costs down (you don't pay actors nearly as much when you don't see their faces on screen)
And this way they can continue to use Pedro’s voice while a body double does most of the action. When the helmet is on, it could be any actor.

I' starting to suffer from some serious Pedro burn out...
Oh, it will happen.

Best thing about Mando for him -- he's barely seen in it.
If Victor was still around I'd post that Marvel just announced that Pedro will play Dr. Doom - just to see him go ballistic lol. Now having said that, it IS another role where his stuntman can walk around with the metal mask on for most of the movie....

So S3 has remained at the Nielsen top 4 for it’s entire run so it ended up being quite a hit afterall.
so, what Disney gets from that is "they love Lizzo, Din taking a seat while others play protagonist, random episodes about characters no one cares about and a complete lack of logic in all the writing! + dinosaurs! give em more of that!"

Back