The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is a jedi? Jeez how many of them did they miss? Seems like quite a few slipped through the cracks
Can’t expect every single Jedi to have been killed on the first day.

The order was completely fractured, survivors spread thin and sent into hiding just waiting to be hunted down. They were no longer a threat to Palpatines grand plans, Order 66 succeeded.

Thank god it still rhymes though...

Screenshot_20230324_101714_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230324_100116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Most of the episode was just fine. But when those 3 baby dinosaur dragons crawled out of Bo's ship, completely ruined it for me.
Yeah, I thought that was a bit odd. I'm guessing they will raise them and be able to ride them at some point? I almost feel like they were obligated to let everyone know that even though they practically killed the mother, that the babies would somehow be taken care of. Imagine the online backlash they would have received if they had left them abandoned!

Great episode, all killer, no filler. And how kind of Favreau to take the previously suicidal Best and give him a critical "Rogue One Vader" sequence that will forever be a part of SW lore going forward.
Man, you hear about this kind of thing too much. I guess a lot of actors are *really* sensitive. I understand the Internet mob is sociopathic, brutal and unrelenting. But I can't help but think that if I were an actor being targeted like that my response would be along the lines of "I'm a working actor who just took a payday in a historic franchise, so all you fat nerds can go (insert all kinds of Not-Safe-For-CoC expletives here)."

Poor guy.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit odd. I'm guessing they will raise them and be able to ride them at some point? I almost feel like they were obligated to let everyone know that even though they practically killed the mother, that the babies would somehow be taken care of. Imagine the online backlash they would have received if they had left them abandoned!
Why not slaughter and eat them. I don't think Mandos would be vegetarian. Seems legit to me.

Man, you hear about this kind of thing too much. I guess a lot of actors are *really* sensitive. I understand the Internet mob is sociopathic, brutal and unrelenting. But I can't help but think that if I were an actor being targeted like that my response would be along the lines of "I'm a working actor who just took a payday in a historic franchise, so all you fat nerds can go (insert all kinds of Not-Safe-For-CoC expletives here)."

Poor guy.
He pretty much did. But it was like a decade of this stuff. People sending him daily death threats, saying he ruined the movies and ruined their childhoods, harassing him on the street, nonstop hate as “the worst mistake in Star Wars history” online and off…

I never minded Jar-Jar (didn’t love him either), but even as a kid I knew the actor gave the exact performance Lucas wanted.

I hope we haven’t seen the last of Best. It took over two decades, but for this week at least he’s the most-celebrated actor in Star Wars.

He pretty much did. But it was like a decade of this stuff. People sending him daily death threats, saying he ruined the movies and ruined their childhoods, harassing him on the street, nonstop hate as “the worst mistake in Star Wars history” online and off…
So many sad, pathetic losers in this world. And a disproportionate number of them are 'fans' of one thing or another.

Why not slaughter and eat them. I don't think Mandos would be vegetarian. Seems legit to me.

A great source of tender, tasty meat is what those things are. And who knows, maybe that's what they'll actually do with them. The Mandos could barbecue for days.

OOOORRRRRRRRR, we will get Grogu Force-piloting one of those things in the finale. He'll be like Danaerys, only less visually delectable.

A great source of tender, tasty meat is what those things are. And who knows, maybe that's what they'll actually do with them. The Mandos could barbecue for days.

OOOORRRRRRRRR, we will get Grogu Force-piloting one of those things in the finale. He'll be like Danaerys, only less visually delectable.
That would be awesome, maybe Grogu will grow long dirty blonde locks of hair by the finale! lol

I loathed Jar Jar. I still do. Everything about that disgusting imbecile just makes my blood boil.

But I've never once harbored the slightest grudge against Ahmed Best. What sane person would hold him responsible? Can't believe anyone is petty and pathetic enough to take time out of their day to harass the guy.

Of course, in the nearly quarter-century since TPM I spent untold countless hours on forums just like this bitching about how much I despise Jar Jar, but he's just an ugly fictional cartoon frog creature. I can't believe people can't separate an actor doing his job from the repulsive mess George insisted the animators create.

I hope Ahmed Best is seen again on some Star Wars show. It would be awesome to have a really dark show that follows a group of Jedi survivors, maybe including Best, that are being hunted down , all the while they search for other survivors . I guess it's kind of been done in Kenobi, but maybe expand on it. It could be maybe 1-2 seasons with eventually all of them being killed, I did say dark show, leading up to Lukre being eventually the last Jedi.

I hope Ahmed Best is seen again on some Star Wars show. It would be awesome to have a really dark show that follows a group of Jedi survivors, maybe including Best, that are being hunted down , all the while they search for other survivors . I guess it's kind of been done in Kenobi, but maybe expand on it. It could be maybe 1-2 seasons with eventually all of them being killed, I did say dark show, leading up to Lukre being eventually the last Jedi.
:rotfl :rotfl

Can't believe anyone is petty and pathetic enough to take time out of their day to harass the guy.
While I'm well aware of the fact that in the real world there are things like armed psychopaths and lawsuits, I'm not necessarily errr... *above* violence in certain situations. I can't imagine being an actor harassed on the street by a .. LOL .. Star Wars fan ... on a bad day I might've just up and dropped a nerd. 🤣

Oh man, I hope this guy's got a good life now, lawd knows he deserves it after that storm of crap.

While I'm well aware of the fact that in the real world there are things like armed psychopaths and lawsuits, I'm not necessarily errr... *above* violence in certain situations. I can't imagine being an actor harassed on the street by a .. LOL .. Star Wars fan ... on a bad day I might've just up and dropped a nerd. 🤣

Oh man, I hope this guy's got a good life now, lawd knows he deserves it after that storm of crap.
Pretty much the same thing that people did to Kelly Marie Tran.

Back