The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time a character jumps through one of Filoni's time-portals, as far as I'm concerned they are triggering a different time-line. Which makes the Disney time-line and continuity officially an alternate universe timeline.
The first one was triggered as soon as Ezro pulled her out of the time-stream
73ew8l.gif

Another will be wheneve he pops back from his space-whale adventure.
Rent free

The X-Wing Uber service to instantly get rid of Grogu by Luke when the poor kid decided to go with the Mandalorian way instead of the Jedi way was hilarious.
Jedi's suck! :lol
Yes, that would have been the old Jedi, Luke never followed their Jedi dogma, it's what defined him; he never gave up on, or chose between his friends/family and following the Jedi way.
That's what made him different, he instinctually kept both, and in doing so, creating and following his own path, (by keeping both) he found the "way" to keep his friends / family and save his father. thus bring about the return of the Jedi.
No reason he'd now give Grogu that forced ultimatum, to chose only between one or the other. (Unless we see a later scene where Grogu actually chose both, and Luke of course allowed it, and is still willing to train him), otherwise this is a betrayal of Luke's character, of everything he learned and was.

I'm thinking Favreau wanted to move on from Grogu, and only return to him at the end. And the higher-ups and toy rep$ insisted he bring Grogu back ASAP! So he pulled the admittedly visually clever Lone Wolf & Cub ultimatum, yet without thinking much on how it reflected on Luke.

To send him off in the Uber-X-wing was also ridiculous, especially after Luke announcing "I'll guard him with my life"
This is Favreau burned out and just phoning any $#!T in to get it done.:lol

Last edited:
Yes, that would have been the old Jedi, Luke never gave up on, or chose between his friends/family and following the Jedi way. That's what made him different, he kept both, and in doing so, following his own instinct and path, keeping both he found the path to keep his friends and save his father.
No way he'd now give Grogu that ultimatum, to chose only between one or the other. (Unless we see a later scene where Luke is still willing to train Grogu), otherwise this is a betrayal of Luke's character, of everything he learned and was.

I'm thinking Favreau wanted to move on from Grogu, and only return to him at the end. And the higher-ups and toy reps insisted he bring Grogu back ASAP! So he pulled the admittedly clever Lone Wolf & Cub ultimatum, yet without thinking much on how it reflected on Luke.

To send him off in the Uber-X-wing was also ridiculous, especially after Luke announcing "I'll guard him with my life"
This is Favreau burned out and just phoning any $#!T in to get it done.:lol
I guess it's a good thing that Rian Johnson had already destroyed Luke's character prior to this. :lol

I find myself strangely uninterested in this.

Not me. U can talk to me about Iron Man competitions, survival marathons, and getting through the holidays with some remnants of sanity, but there's nothing quite like the slapping around the SW universe can deliver, once you get sucked in. The tang of bitterness that can linger for years; the memories of flying so high only to have your excitement indifferently crushed by bright eyed directors nattering on about their magic boxes and shoveling rehash into your popcorn, while you simultaneously lurch from nausea to hysterical laughter.

Then you blearily watch the next thing, 'coz u just can't stop, and it's *&^%$ amazing and ur frantically wondering if 1) u can afford a 1/3 scale mythosaur and where the *&^% are you going to put it; and 2) whether HT will finally deliver a 1/6 scale Grogu with a cloth robe that isn't a re-use.

It's gonna be awesome. 😁 :blissysmi

Of course, I loved the first season, but the second not so much. Then cam Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi... :monkey2
Andor is amazing, but it hasn't yet renewed my faith in Disney Wars.
I hope it's good, but after they managed to butcher Obi-Wan and Anakin...

Of course, I loved the first season, but the second not so much. Then cam Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi... :monkey2
Was gonna suggest you could inhale the lizard to renew your faith - maybe you could dream walk (although maybe you are urban so instead of a stick, u could dreamwalk into a pro shop and grab a golf club) -

But I tripped over some article where apparently it really IS a thing to smoke lizard *&^%:poop: or tails, which makes me wonder about the Boba writers and how they spend their time.

We'll just have to trust in Favreau.😁

I thought the second season absolutely rocked! As far as Disney's fan-fiction goes, for me its the best thing they've done. Andor was pretty great as was Solo and Rogue One, I kinda like the Book Of Bob a, goofy AF though it is. Apart from that pewwusa!

Back