Premium Format The Mandalorian PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this happened.
There are so many people LOVING this statue...and they are even explicitly complimenting the pose of all things.
I don't know what they've been smoking, but that pose does NOT reflect that of the Mandalorian in the show. He doesn't walk like that at all! I don't understand what is happening!

People who are connected to big companies and the perks they offer tend to give favorable reviews and or outright shill. Sideshow is probably desperate for positive feedback on this heavily criticized statue with a huge ES so they reach out to someone they can send a free one to for a positive spin.

I'm mainly confused by the many commentators on the video. I love Adam Savage, and I love Matt Black, btw, who sculpted this, but I just don't get the feedback that they are making. It seems delusional to me.

I'm mainly confused by the many commentators on the video. I love Adam Savage, and I love Matt Black, btw, who sculpted this, but I just don't get the feedback that they are making. It seems delusional to me.

If I'm not mistaken Matt Black sculpted the Sideshow Rancor and I love that piece. Objectivity is very important if you set out to be a product reviewer. And if you can't be objective at least disclose that and the reasons why.

If I'm not mistaken Matt Black sculpted the Sideshow Rancor and I love that piece. Objectivity is very important if you set out to be a product reviewer. And if you can't be objective at least disclose that and the reasons why.

Exactly. Reviews can be helpful to make educated decisions, but they’re ultimately biased towards what the reviewer wants you to see from their perspective.

Whether that’s just to share their viewpoint, to sell their own brand, or to sell a product for another company.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines why something doesn’t add up.

Your own eyes are the best final judge of what’s best for you. And this PF was not up to par from the start.

Yes, I watched Adam savage's review on this. That hip twist is still very bad no matter what Adam savage is saying. period.

We unboxed Sideshow Collectibles 1/4 Mandalorian statue. Check it out we had a great time with some special guests!

Sideshow Collectibles Mandalorian | Collecting Weekly Live Unboxing

I bet they moderated the bad feedback.

Back