1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's been released in HK.
What's up with that midsection?
20e315d6be88e1e5cab8267a6a5ee4da.jpg

Sent from the Death Star Communications Division

For those interested here's the cracked right trigger hand on mine...luckily it's only on the inside and a spot of glue should fix it.

But with the ever increasing prices of these figures using cheaper materials is not the way ....Do ya here me HT !!

attachment.php

The new version looks like it has the same two-part, poorly glued hands:

126940178_10157648182662344_1688960026564070120_o.jpg

Any reason why the hands are glued together and not just one piece?

Has to be with how they have to be moulded, as with the separate thumbs on some figures.

When one of the hands on mine opened up I could see that the fingers were a section that plugged into the hand.

I'm enjoying this figure but it's hard to settle on the one pose...

One reason I got a second one that came in today. But, also, just to have. Fig of the year IMO. (Great pics BTW!:clap)

mandonew-unbox.jpg

Just a quick snap of straight out-of-the-box goodness:clap. Ah, the smell of new figs...let him get warmed up before I start messing with him.

Trouble is I start thinking how good the Death Watch fig would look with him...c'mon HT get IG out:impatient:

Great to see everyone's pictures and enjoying their Mandalorian. I'm having fun posing mine too.

IMG_20201123_225336.jpg
IMG_20201123_231909.jpg
IMG_20201123_225208.jpg

Great to see everyone's pictures and enjoying their Mandalorian. I'm having fun posing mine too.

Honestly there's so much life in this fig, it's like having a 3D still shot from the set on the shelf. Plus there aren't bits falling off every time u pose.:cool:

Had to swipe this pose from Peter Ton. Gonna leave it like this for a while. Was thinking of removing the fat suit prior but just got to bending limbs, so crisis averted.

IMG-4333.jpg

Back