1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3F17F237-F698-474B-B4BE-40B1AF24A9A8.jpeg
E788E361-FE57-4873-8232-16E9C593A6AA.jpeg

Gorgeous figure and look, holds up so well.
Though part of the narrative became about building his armor and identity, still love the iconic first appearance look.

And despite that over used "sand base" whenever I see it, it still always invokes that very first step and musical riff, from the original teaser, and all the anticipation it held.

Edit: Just realized I posted almost the exact same comment about 5 months ago. Oh well, it still holds true. :wink1:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips on removing the stormtrooper helmet pikes from the base? I’ve been trying to put the base away back into the box but no luck getting those sticks out of the base!

Still love this one and I just haven’t felt the need to upgrade to a beskar version, especially having the 1/4 for that look. I did pick up the helmet, knife, and hands from the new Season 2 figure. The chrome helmet looks great even if it’s not 100% necessary, and the new relaxed hands look a lot more natural than the quasi-gripping hands this one came with.
IMG_0992.jpeg

Still love this one and I just haven’t felt the need to upgrade to a beskar version, especially having the 1/4 for that look. I did pick up the helmet, knife, and hands from the new Season 2 figure. The chrome helmet looks great even if it’s not 100% necessary, and the new relaxed hands look a lot more natural than the quasi-gripping hands this one came with.
View attachment 635677

Very cool shot! :rock

I have the new chrome Beskar one on PO and where I often sell older versions of figures when a new version comes in, I'm not planning to do so with this guy. I still love the look of this armor and I think he will look great just with IG-11. I plan to pair the chrome one with Boba, Ahsoka or Vanth (in time).

I opened this guy last night and after snapping the two silver parts together, I tried to remove it and the pin broke so now I can't secure it anymore. I'm going to try to pick up some tiny magnets after work and see if I can figure something out.

pin snapped.png

I opened this guy last night and after snapping the two silver parts together, I tried to remove it and the pin broke so now I can't secure it anymore. I'm going to try to pick up some tiny magnets after work and see if I can figure something out.

View attachment 669643
Sorry to hear, fairly common problem as the stem is so thin, other alternative is to drill and use a metal piece of brass rod, but this risks paint scratching too if you're moving it on and off frequently

I have the new chrome Beskar one on PO and where I often sell older versions of figures when a new version comes in, I'm not planning to do so with this guy. I still love the look of this armor and I think he will look great just with IG-11. I plan to pair the chrome one with Boba, Ahsoka or Vanth (in time).

I was fortunate to pick up this Dura Steel version for an extremely good price ( very grateful I could find a good deal on one)

What's nice is that there are enough later releases/gear saturation in the loose parts market, to find some useful odds and ends to add onto him, if that's desired. And this version, is a bit more vulnerable, which adds to his lore a little better IMHO ( In Book of Boba Fett, Mando took like 300 shots in one scene, and didn't die. The "Beskar" turned a little bit into plot armor, etc, etc)

What I thought about doing with the Stormtrooper helmet is making a deserter former Storm Trooper. Maybe he just has the helmet rigged to his pack and only has the main chest armor, but has civilian gear otherwise. That way I could make sort of a cost effective custom from it. That was one aspect of the Sequel Trilogy where I felt a huge opportunity was lost - I.E. really getting in depth with Finn as a Stormtrooper, and the struggle to do that job, because it's close to the only opportunity for a "better life" that most impoverished people in the galaxy have in that universe.

The Amben rifle is cheap enough on the secondary market now, where I have thoughts of acquiring another and seeing what I can do to customize one a bit differently. I really like this figure, I'm glad I got one.

Picked up another from the OSO black friday restock. I actually prefer this armor over the beskar. Now to hunt for some replacements parts.

Both!😉

Btw, your Mando looks really great @skyler2702.

Depending on how you'll display him, and who's paired up with him?

Before my IG showed up, it was the Shoretrooper type paudron for his look in S1-Ep1.... pre The Child bounty hunting look.

After IG came in, I decided to switch it out for the Beskar type paudron for that Ep1-2 bounty hunting The Child look. I also display OG Mando and IG-11 with Grogu and pram that came with Mando & Child Deluxe. Then Kuiil joined them, Lol. Not exactly accurate to the events, but it does give good memories of the first Season.

Switch it up however you like. It's all good! 🙂

Last edited:
Back