1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I’ve painted up some 1/12th versions so tackling a 1/6th rifle would be fun.
Nice... I'd very much like to see your work! I've been collecting screen reference for the DLT's and look forward to weathering these. I think it will be fun to make it a fusion of screen used paint schemes with a touch of personal narrative. Cheers! ☕

Last edited:
Had a go at the EC-17...

IMG_7781.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7788.JPG

IMG_7790.JPG

IMG_7791.JPG

A compact, small, one-handed weapon manufactured by BlasTech Industries, the EC-17 featured a built-in targeting scope to assist its user's aim, and a short-range laser emitter. Some models were additionally equipped with a small but intensely bright light appended to the primary barrel that could be triggered to "flash-stun" a target; temporarily blinding them. The EC-17's most unique feature compared to other pistols of the same size and caliber was its unique trigger, it was located on the side of the gun rather than directly underneath the barrel and made it easier to fire while wearing gloves. The blaster was designed for short-range targets, and therefore lost much of its accuracy over greater distances.

I like how Jules German of Weta Workshop put it when asked about his approach to painting... "There's no rules!"

Last edited:
If E.T. happened in the SW universe

you read my mind, cause that's what I wanted to do using Mando, get a 1/6 scale plastic crate, and some white fabric for the child, but unfortunately I don't own Mando
So, that will have to wait

and thanks for the comments guys, glad you guys liked it

Last edited:
Looks good!

I broke down and ordered the bike set. It was either that or Thanos and....well, this won!
STAR WARS FOREVER!!
Loving the night pic JB!!

Trying to resist this set.
Pining for the ROTJ version.
IF this sits around long enough at Popculture, I may try for a discount,we shall see.

Back