The Last of Us Part I (Remake for PS5 & PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still yet to get outta Dodge and get things sorted out. I'm still interested in the game and haven't heard much over on Steam about Part 1 for a while so they may have got all the kinks sorted. Some of the extras in the Part 2 remaster look interesting so it'll add something when I get round to it. Part 3 is mooted so that will likely release on all platforms whenever it emerges.....

It’s so worth it. The graphics are incredible. On Allkeyshop it’s only €24 for PC. €45 for PS
I loved the first game but jujst can't justify the price, i owned it on PS3,PS4 didn't bother with PS5 (Don't own that console)

When they announced a remake I was kinda like why? Really? But then one I day I changed my mind and bought it. I purchased the game when it released on PS3. I played it through several times and did the upgrade to PS4. I bought the newest version of the game for PS5 and it’s worth every penny. You can walk into a boarded up building where sunlight breaks through in between the boards and see dust particles floating in the air. It is incredible the level of realism they added to the game. It really is an incredible upgrade from what it started as. It’s one of the best games in the genre and the graphics this time around put it in a category all by itself. You won’t find a better single player game on the market. Even if you’ve played it through as many times as I have it’s still worth buying the new version. You won’t be disappointed and if like me you’ll be absolutely thrilled to have purchased this game, again. Take the plunge. You’ll be really glad you did!!

I’m just a bit saddened that they didnt revise the level design. Levels could’ve expanded on to give it more of that part 2 feeling. And would be amazing to see Joel go prone and dodge but alas.

He cant even dodge in no return too 😭. Maybe because he’s so old

It’s so worth it. The graphics are incredible. On Allkeyshop it’s only €24 for PC. €45 for PS
It's literally the remaster with overhauled graphics, sound, animation, models etc. Good buy if you're a super fan but my love for this "franchise" died with the second game. Would rather buy something like Hades instead.

Back