The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll hold off on the toys era for now. OSO has it up for preorder if anyone's interested. Toys Era (PE015) 1/6 Scale The Last Father Figure

Maybe it's just the paint apps but the Mars looks a little young to me. Hopefully they can improve that.
Yeah that’s what I noticed too, he does look considerably young, maybe with more paint apps it’ll make him look the correct age

Painted grey hair doesn't look good on 1/6 scale imo,usually they do a wonky drybrushing. I don't mind him looking younger, toys era one went kinda overboard with wrinkles. Mars toys probably gonna add more depth on face,that's not a final paint.

Kit Chen

Admin
4xpYDl8Bbdc.png

· 4 h ·

Prototype for Toys Era PE015 (hair sculpt not final)

This probably would have been an instant PO if the head in the promo shots looked how it does in the video.
As is, I’m going to wait at least until Mars unveils theirs to compare the two.

So whats going on with the Toys Era? That sculpt in the video is a different sculpt from the promo images.
See that’s what I was thinking too, and it’s a head without the full neck like the one they showed for their preorder.

Can anyone confirm that it is the Toys Era head that we will get? Is it the updated head? I wonder why they did not announce that as a replacement of their recently announced promo pics.

The facial sculpts look pretty identical. It’s just the hair that’s changed and the natural lighting and low quality smooths out the details for a better likeness and less in your face crinkles.

A4F66F0A-B09F-4DCA-8EC5-6EDFD9BAA19F.jpeg
99DA745C-ADAF-4BDA-B8DC-021EC37F14D0.jpeg

The video hair looks better but I’m a fan of random strands flopping out here n there too so I’m torn there.
I’m also pretty sure TE photoshopped out the neck seam in their promo shots.

Adding Mars for comparison.
1679924494247.png

This one really makes the ToysEra scupt look bloated.

Mars are still on top.

Last edited:
Mars is the better sculpt here IMO. Will definitely wait to see the whole package since I have the CC Toys Joel and Ellie from the game. Don't know yet if I need interpretations from the show.

The mouth is more accurate on Mars Toys. And they got that determined look properly.
Let's wait and see, as I have a feeling we will have more than 3 different companies producing these.

The mouth is more accurate on Mars Toys. And they got that determined look properly.
Let's wait and see, as I have a feeling we will have more than 3 different companies producing these.
I imagine threezero will probably be doing these too, just assuming since I’ve talked to others saying that they do a lot of the HBO shows stuff, mostly Game of Thrones though.

You’d think a company would jump at a license for this. Weird there’s zero merch for the show.
It’s been like that since 2013 when the game came out, there’s been hardly anything for it. The last couple of years is the most merch I’ve seen for the game/show.

You’d think a company would jump at a license for this. Weird there’s zero merch for the show.
Very surprised that Threezero doesn't have it or maybe they do? They have a good relationship with HBO after doing so many Game of Throne figures. Wonder if they'll do something licensed with them.

Back