The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah wth, I thought they were about done lol.
Its OK though, I still have have the custom Elie head yet.
I dont understand the holdup. Speaking of Ellie, we’ve seen 0 progress pics on the Last daughter. I hoped they’d release together as a set. Gonna be real disappointing if they release Joel and then Ellie a year later.

I dont understand the holdup. Speaking of Ellie, we’ve seen 0 progress pics on the Last daughter. I hoped they’d release together as a set. Gonna be real disappointing if they release Joel and then Ellie a year later.
Yeah i hope that's not the case 😬

Yeah, that's a great point that I hadn't even thought about. Nothing on Ellie at all. I would hope they were trying to get them out together. They showed all of those Joel headsculpts completed, which should always be the biggest hold up for 3rd party.

Yeah they said March didn’t they? Lol
I have 7 figures from Toys Era and I don't recall ever having a delay this long from them. I believe it's been 8 months so far from the initial release time frame.

Does anyone recall when these first got announced for preorder?

Yeah, that's a great point that I hadn't even thought about. Nothing on Ellie at all. I would hope they were trying to get them out together. They showed all of those Joel headsculpts completed, which should always be the biggest hold up for 3rd party.

I have 7 figures from Toys Era and I don't recall ever having a delay this long from them. I believe it's been 8 months so far from the initial release time frame.

Does anyone recall when these first got announced for preorder?
Release date was August and they went up for PO around March for Joel and Ellie was like April/May 2023.

Release date was August and they went up for PO around March for Joel and Ellie was like April/May 2023.
Premium toys (aka ToysEra) has had a pretty fast production previously. With their Homelander figure. Took them under 5 months I believe. August always seemed too good to be true to me but I definitely expected these to be in our hands by now.

Premium toys (aka ToysEra) has had a pretty fast production previously. With their Homelander figure. Took them under 5 months I believe. August always seemed too good to be true to me but I definitely expected these to be in our hands by now.
I have the 4 Black Order figures, Green Goblin, Dock Ock, and the Martian figure. I believe the Martian figure was delayed some, but not very long. I can't recall anything else, at least with what I have.

Back