The Joker Heath Ledger custom 1/6 Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by those pics on ebay the sculpt looks too much EBs, glad I decided to pass on it. That being said, it's still a high quality sculpt, but it's not the best sculpt ever as that seller said, no where near it.

This joker head is based on the headsculpt sculpted by “Dean Tolliverform”.
Then I modified the sculpt and do the paint work and rooted hair myself .
View attachment 202527

View attachment 202524

View attachment 202525

View attachment 202526

View attachment 202528

View attachment 202529

View attachment 202530

View attachment 202531

View attachment 202532

Thx for watching
NightT47

very nice!

I'm wondering if you can help me out. I have the mass-produced verson of the MJ choi head-sculpt, and while the paint job is really not so bad, I'd like to remove the paint job to flesh tone and do it over.
Any idea on how to do that?

Also, I purchased brown tibetan lamb fur to dye and attach with PVA glue (as per instruction by another member of this forum,) and i was to told to simply attach locks of it directly to the existing plastic hair... seeing as how you've done a phenomenal job with yours, I'm wondering if you could also give me some pointers with regard to custom hair as well.

Last but not least, I am looking for gloved hands and a dx 11 tie, as I only have the dx 01 hands (which are too dark) and a tie that was labeled as DX 11, but was just a cheap knock off.vAny ideas?

You'd be a gentleman and a scholar if you answer these questions. Either way, thank you for your time.

Keep up the good work!

Back