The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will charge this Monday, I ordered two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the bulkiness of the Mark III compared to the later more organic versions of the suit, it gives the bust a good presence.

The mask seems to be less reflective than some of the other pictures posted previously. The reflection is not as sharp and defined under both natural and artificial light. I'm very happy with this piece.

View attachment 504443

View attachment 504442

Interesting. Does anyone think there's some variance among them? These pictures show a much more acceptable level of shine for me. Thanks for sharing!

4a785fd9c150f8db79cc15b4ea877bf3.jpg

e04feef7349b8d483d29685046dbf9fe.jpg

A little smaller than 1/1. As if it was nano tech. Armor and helmet should be bulkier.
Also the faceplate is NOT as reflective as it looks in the photo. Reflection is very subtle like the other guy's photo above.

d2c07b6ab5ec9df1cc441bd8073e03eb.jpg

This is it next to the wearable Marvel Legend helmet

Congrats! The Hasbro helmets are a bit larger so that they fit many people

Last edited:
Yup, unfortunately.

If you want that kind of finish on a toy mask ...you have to do it yourself, I'm sure.

How is the paint on this guy in person? Flat or is there depth? Overall thoughts of this guy in person? Cheap looking/plasticky or worth it? Mixed?

I'd love it if there was some scratches or battle worn/lived in look. Any chance of this getting the battle damaged treatment? Or even a repaint to a Mark II?

How is the paint on this guy in person? Flat or is there depth? Overall thoughts of this guy in person? Cheap looking/plasticky or worth it? Mixed?

I'd love it if there was some scratches or battle worn/lived in look. Any chance of this getting the battle damaged treatment? Or even a repaint to a Mark II?

Let's put it this way. I'd be more shocked if there wasn't.

I have this winging its way to the United Kingdom - cant wait to get my hands on it and get it set up.

I was wondering if anyone knows it can be powered through a USB-DC connector cable? The UK is 240V and I might need to faff about with the supplied adaptor to work it (step-down transformer) so looking to see if the USB route may work.

Im wondering if the gold faceplate has any blotches or dark spots. Do you have any pictures of these? I have a ss mark 3 helmet from windlass and it also the same shiny gold faceplate but it had dark spots and blotches of white.

Back