The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo taken from instagram, they started shipping.
Will it be in stock in the next few days.
I look forward to more photos and your reviews, but I like it

JK3XfcA.jpg

Photo taken from instagram, they started shipping.
Will it be in stock in the next few days.
I look forward to more photos and your reviews, but I like it

JK3XfcA.jpg

I agree! I wonder what the odds are of a battle damage version of this or even them turning this into a Mark II or them doing a Mark II?

I'm torn between getting this and cancelling my Queen Studios MK 50 bust order. It's a year overdue and this thing looks amazing. Not to mention the place I ordered it from wants $1500 or so to ship, when this thing is about $65 to ship off Sideshow.

I'm torn between getting this and cancelling my Queen Studios MK 50 bust order. It's a year overdue and this thing looks amazing. Not to mention the place I ordered it from wants $1500 or so to ship, when this thing is about $65 to ship off Sideshow.

I'd go with this one. It's THE armor and sideshow did an splendid job on this bust. Also, maybe consider the new Mark85 Bust by QueenStudios instead. The last armor we'll ever see in the MCU, can't go wrong with it and you'll probably be able to get it somewhere else with cheaper shipping.

I'd go with this one. It's THE armor and sideshow did an splendid job on this bust. Also, maybe consider the new Mark85 Bust by QueenStudios instead. The last armor we'll ever see in the MCU, can't go wrong with it and you'll probably be able to get it somewhere else with cheaper shipping.

Yeah, I'm pretty close to swapping. I was a new collector when I preordered the bust, and I went with a shop that wasn't Spec Fiction and am now regretting it based on shipping prices alone. It might be a different story if I had known better :slap

Yeah, I'm pretty close to swapping. I was a new collector when I preordered the bust, and I went with a shop that wasn't Spec Fiction and am now regretting it based on shipping prices alone. It might be a different story if I had known better :slap
Yeah bro, I'm sorry but $1500 for shipping is outrageous. You can buy another bust for that price. I hope you reconsider.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Website says Nov-Dec now and still lists it as pre-order - no sign of mine yet either...

So... It has been over a month since anyone got one of these, apparently.
Any idea what the hold up is for this piece? Did they only make like 20 of them, lol??

Maybe they're avoiding the mail holiday rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is this going to ship, still listed as preorder. Im waiting for more in hand videos before I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back