The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Premium Format Indy today (exclusive edition)!!! Love this thing(my first and probably only PF, lol)

28dc2af7bf28f3ed07958c48fb44634e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!! This is still one of my fav pieces in my collection.

So I finally coated the jacket with 303 protectant, but theres a crack in the jacket near the forearm. Any recommendations to seal it and stop the crack from spreading? I spent 20 minutes carefully cleaning the jacket and overall, I'm lucky. I don't need to seal the whole thing. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am not sure how you fix that... But can I ask.. Why not just seal the whole thing?? Avoid any issues in the future.

Despite not doing very many of them - compared to the 1/6 Indy belts & holsters.. I always loved building the belts and holsters for these... the larger scale looked great.. I need to do some good photos of my custom PF I did with posable arms...

Those look awesome! While I love my PF the way it is, I’m wondering how you all were able to change out the right arm like that?

I made the arm from scratch using Japanese modeling puddy, and then attached it via magnet so I can switch it out with the gloved hand for the Well of the Souls look

I made the arm from scratch using Japanese modeling puddy, and then attached it via magnet so I can switch it out with the gloved hand for the Well of the Souls look

Nice! Looks really good!

hi guys....
last night i tryied to clean my sideshow ROTLA premium format
what a shame...all the fauxed leather peeled of and the jacket was ruin...:gah: (great sideshow quality)
is there anyplace that i can buy a new custom real leather jacket for a reasonable price?
also i will need a new side bag (only the bag without the straps
and in the case i find a new jacket how the hell i will wear it back to the statue :thud:

guys would you be interested if KC designs could create for us some real leather jackets for indiana jones premium format????

Awwwgh I would too. My ROTLA Premium indy's jacket's started to flake.
Also, does anyone have any idea where to find a miniature buckle for the leather belt?

Unfortunately impossible to get in touch with him, his DMs are full [emoji23]

Back