The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might not be the right place but could someone post a link to the Cobb Vanth thread? Something weird going on with my account - cannot see that thread when I look at the SW figures forum.

This might not be the right place but could someone post a link to the Cobb Vanth thread? Something weird going on with my account - cannot see that thread when I look at the SW figures forum.
check if you ever put the guy created Cobb thread on ignore list or not.

No Padme, Mace, ESB Han, Clone Obi-Wan or OT 3PO (and countless other most wanted main characters), but they make these instead????

1664367704311.png

there is only one solution, they need to release the Chosen One to bring balance just like the prophecy says….

Spoiler Spoiler:

yep, was joking around there but ive been saying for a while I think it would honestly break the internet and be a standout piece.

would be tricky execution though, theyd need a sturdy enough seamless material for his arms, maybe something like venom’s.

It definitely wouldn't sell more but Jar Jar would be a big seller, especially with how well HT does aliens.

I'd be down with one.

Updated.

I'm super interested to see what characters Hot Toys puts up for pre-order over the next 24 months considering the global recession we are all headed towards. If collectors start closing their wallets, which characters will Hot Toys consider worth selling during a recession when companies have to fight for every customer dollar? Most people will probably have to curb hobby spending moving forward for awhile (unless you're rich and don't give a F).

I am willing to bet any of your Hot Toys collections that we won't see Poe or anything else from the sequels now. LOL!

How about a 3-PO or the Empire Bounty Hunters Howard? Those would sell well despite crazy inflation.

Or maybe we'll just get Clones over the next two years? Only time will tell...

1668520815021.png

Last edited:
Updated.

I'm super interested to see what characters Hot Toys puts up for pre-order over the next 24 months considering the global recession we are all headed towards. If collectors start closing their wallets, which characters will Hot Toys consider worth selling during a recession when companies have to fight for every customer dollar? Most people will probably have to curb hobby spending moving forward for awhile (unless you're rich and don't give a F).

I am willing to bet any of your Hot Toys collections that we won't see Poe or anything else from the sequels now. LOL!

How about a 3-PO or the Empire Bounty Hunters Howard? Those would sell well despite crazy inflation.

Or maybe we'll just get Clones over the next two years? Only time will tell...

View attachment 608031
Haven't read the post yet but I see your post I press like first.

"Updated with a new repaint clone."

Moving forward I will clone the above message every time HT releases another clone, but to be fair to this release, it looks like they retooled most of the figure.

"Updated with a new repaint clone."

Moving forward I will clone the above message every time HT releases another clone, but to be fair to this release, it looks like they retooled most of the figure.
True. But to answer your question above, I think Hot Toys will release the easiest figures they can. Or perhaps the most popular = Sith Anakin anyone ??

Global recession may be on the way, but I feel it now. No way I'm buying any figure at the exchange rates we've had. Slowly getting better, but unless you're in the USA it's a 20% price hike.

Looking at the list,it's clear to see Mando has so much love,followed by TFA and then Star Wars coming in third.

There is literally nothing OT in the works.

TPM is very undermanned too!!
I cannot believe we only have Maul and QGJ.

ROTS is unloved it seems too.
Id definitely be in for a Jar Jar,Padme,Mace and Watto

Back