The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally updated. Will there be anymore surprise reveals this weekend? I doubt it. This Julycon sucks if you are waiting for news on Padme or 3PO.
RIP.
Even though Star Wars fan did get, by far, the best deal during this con with so many new reveals, OT and PT aficionados can clearly feel disappointed.
There has been OT announcements in Aug/Sept/Oct over the last couple of years. This just shows Marvel > SW > DC.

Updated. I guess if I want new characters from HT like 3PO or Padme they will have to appear in Mando first. Luke looks great though.
229474737_5953521448054122_6221387586804857800_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm waiting for confirmation the reg version is 22. Nothing on hottoys.com yet. As soon as they list it, I will update. Thanks for the note.
It’s pretty well hidden on their site, have to manually search it as only the deluxe ver. is featured for some reason.
CDF1B6C7-0E12-43F5-A93E-3ED5276E859C.jpeg

So if they actually made King Shark from a movie that just flopped, can we expect them to do SW aliens like Hammerhead, Greedo or Jabba from movies that did not flop?

Last edited:
So if they actually made King Shark from a movie that just flopped, can we expect them to do SW aliens like Hammerhead, Greedo or Jabba from movies that did not flop?
How much fanfare do you see about Hammerhead on a daily basis? :lol

KIng Shark is basically DC's Baby Yoda/Groot.

Those Star Wars aliens have a chance... as long as they are featured in TBOB or TM season 3.

Yeah. Well, it may not work for every alien featured in the D+ Star Wars Universe. THis being said, i'm confident Howard is enough of a fan to take the right decision when choosing which to make and which to pass. Proof is we got a TUsken but no Gamo from first two seasons :p

TOTALLY. Those Gamorrean Guards were arguably the most embarrassing thing coming from the Mando show.

Every time I see them I think Cosplayers with skinny legs !

For my part, i think in universe hard times following Jabba's Empire demise and starvation to come with it :LOL:

Back