The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my OCD kicking in but Obi-Wan also comes in a "B" Special Edition variant.

Bro @Getter Dragon is definitely not getting enough credit for his fantastic work creating the StarWars 1/6 checklist. I haven't seen any sections in this forum have anything similar with it, except our StarWars section here. Marvel section used to have one but some reason it wasn't there any more. He should be given a colored title for his contribution IMO.

Bro @Getter Dragon is definitely not getting enough credit for his fantastic work creating the StarWars 1/6 checklist. I haven't seen any sections in this forum have anything similar with it, except our StarWars section here. Marvel section used to have one but some reason it wasn't there any more. He should be given a colored title for his contribution IMO.

1659976461980.png

Thanks for the kind comments!

Updated. I realize that lazy repaints from a manufacturing stand point is easy way for Howard to print money to fund further molds, but it still takes up a production slot at the factory that could be better served with a figure customers ACTUALLY WANT like Padme or an OT 3PO as opposed to figures no one asked for like silly Trooper repaints or Poe.

7Vv7.gif

Last edited:
6q5mw6.jpg

Yes!
No!
6q5m75.jpg

a figure customers ACTUALLY WANT like Padme ... as opposed to figures no one asked for like ... Poe.
6q4o73.gif

6q4og2.gif

:lol

*For the record I agree Padme deserves a figure 100% more than Poe, and yes the ST were absolute garbage.
Yet Poe despite being slapped down, neutered with all the other "fixed" gents in the ST, and then given one of the worst lines in SW history, was still a character I actually liked in the ST.

Last edited:
Updated.

Isn't the Inquisitor and this dude from Clones supposed to be the same species? If so, why does the Inquisitor makeup look like crap? Was the budget for this show so low they couldn't mimic makeup effects from a 20+ year-old movie? I know they definitely didn't use the budget on quality writers for Obi-Wan, so what's their excuse?

Tion looks way more alien and intimidating and Dracula. Obi-Wan Inquisitor looks like the assistant manager at my local Home Depot:

1660921947944.png
1660921973803.png

Even the random background extras onscreen for less than 5 seconds got better masks than the Inquisitor:

1660922737494.png

Really miss that Lucas touch. His quality spectrum is "absolute genius" to "I don't like sand".

The Kennedy spectrum is "we don't care if you like sand or not, 90% of Disney Star Wars takes place in the desert" to "absolute stereotypical trash".

1660927718031.png

Last edited:
Updated.

Isn't the Inquisitor and this dude from Clones supposed to be the same species? If so, why does the Inquisitor makeup look like crap? Was the budget for this show so low they couldn't mimic makeup effects from a 20+ year-old movie? I know they definitely didn't use the budget on quality writers for Obi-Wan, so what's their excuse?

Tion looks way more alien and intimidating and Dracula. Obi-Wan Inquisitor looks like the assistant manager at my local Home Depot:

View attachment 595341View attachment 595342

Even the random background extras onscreen for less than 5 seconds got better masks than the Inquisitor:

View attachment 595346

Creators kind of forgot we already had this species in live action.

I would LOVE to see a list like this for Marvel films. This way we can see how many absolutely ridiculous Iron Man variants are scattered all over the place…

I would LOVE to see a list like this for Marvel films. This way we can see how many absolutely ridiculous Iron Man variants are scattered all over the place…

There was a list, but it looks like it's OP hasn't been around in a very long time. I don't blame him for ghosting, HT releases a new Iron Man every 32 seconds. Too much to keep on top of and once you fall behind it becomes a chore update. Star Wars releases are at the perfect pace for this checklist and my wallet.

Last edited:
Updated with Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeva. Absolutely gorgeous head-sculpt while the star of the show Obi-Wan, and a DX no less, looks like Mr. Potato Head.

There is nothing left to say about this character. Just beating a dead horse and setting it on fire at this point. Kathleen wastes another talented actor of color with the trope-loving writers and racist movie producers she loves to hire at Lucasfilm. Kennedy is solely responsible for everything that is wrong with this franchise. She has completely destroyed it with her incompetence. This is what happens when you put the nepotistic clueless coffee-fetching intern in charge of a multi-billion dollar franchise.

I now look forward to counting how many years this doll spends getting discounts during annual Spooktaculars until Sideshow is forced to throw all their over stock into the dumpster behind their office and join all the other Force Awakens Ducktroopers they also couldn't sell at 60% off.

Last edited:
Updated with Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeva. Absolutely gorgeous head-sculpt while the star of the show Obi-Wan, and a DX no less, looks like Mr. Potato Head.

There is nothing left to say about this character. Just beating a dead horse and setting it on fire at this point. Kathleen wastes another talented actor of color with the trope-loving writers and racist movie producers she loves to hire at Lucasfilm. Kennedy is solely responsible for everything that is wrong with this franchise. She has completely destroyed it with her incompetence. This is what happens when you put the nepotistic clueless coffee-fetching intern in charge of a multi-billion dollar franchise.

I now look forward to counting how many years this doll spends getting discounts during annual Spooktaculars until Sideshow is forced to throw all their over stock into the dumpster behind their office and join all the other Force Awakens Ducktroopers they also couldn't sell at 60% off.
Couldn't have put it any better myself !! :lol (y)

I like you 😊

Back