The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated.

Latest news I read is that the plot of the Bad Batch is just a lazy clone of Mando and the ratings are so poor it probably won't get a second season. Haven't watched the show myself - zero interest. HT definitely jumped the gun on this too soon. I'm speculating they already had Hunter ready to go in the release schedule, so might as well release him and cut their losses. I doubt the rest of the team will be made and will probably p**s off a bunch of people who are buying these. I could be wrong of course.

The fact HT has made multiple characters from a failed TV show BEFORE a diecast C-3PO, arguably a mascot for the franchise, is just sad.
HT did not tease any other characters in the Hunter pics...

Sad HT hasn't made many other OT characters/iterations before this trash is sad.

HT did not tease any other characters in the Hunter pics...

Sad HT hasn't made many other OT characters/iterations before this trash is sad.

So many other far more important characters collectors want instead: Bespin Han, Padme, Mace, Nute, Greedo, Dune, Greivous, Poe, Veers, Piett, all the Bounty Hunters, Cantina Aliens, Mundi, and yes, even Jar Jar. List goes on and on before I get anywhere near a BB character.

Last edited:
So many other far more important characters collectors want instead: Bespin Han, Padme, Mace, Nute, Greedo, Dune, Greivous, Poe, Veers, Piett, all the Bounty Hunters, Cantina Aliens, Mundi, and yes, even Jar Jar. List goes on and on before I get anywhere near a BB character.

I can only recommend Sideshow Bounty Hunters, they are great. Can't see how HT could improve them to justify today's prices.

I can only recommend Sideshow Bounty Hunters, they are great. Can't see how HT could improve them to justify today's prices.
Yeah I have SS Bossk and IG-11. They are fine. Bossk has such weird feet and forearms that you can't do any crazy poses with him anyway. IG-11 weathering is also quite good.

Two of my best purchases a few years back. Got them on Xmas discount for something like $120 each. Either way a steal.

I wouldn't be too hard on Bad Batch just yet though. I was of the same opinion that the first episodes were a bit of a grind, but these last 2 episodes were significantly better. With one major Clone Wars Bounty Hunter turning up.

We've still got a long way to go with Bad Batch. Don't bet against Filoni I say.

But regarding the OT and PT figures I share your frustration. Hopefully Hot Toys saw the success of the SS Grievous and realised they need to do a few more OT/PT figures per year.

Last edited:
there's a new Mando in town!
Updated.

I considered buying the second release Besker Mando, but I just had this voice in the back of my wallet that kept saying, "Don't buy it. Don't buy eeeeet. There will be a version with a headsculpt soon just to annoy the early adopters. Just wait................." Lo and behold.

It's also super silly to give a vehicle or mount its own TMS number since they are not figures; they are glorified accessories. Maul's speeder didn't get its own DX number now did it?

Updated.

I considered buying the second release Besker Mando, but I just had this voice in the back of my wallet that kept saying, "Don't buy it. Don't buy eeeeet. There will be a version with a headsculpt soon just to annoy the early adopters. Just wait................." Lo and behold.

It's also super silly to give a vehicle or mount its own TMS number since they are not figures; they are glorified accessories. Maul's speeder didn't get its own DX number now did it?
Yep I waited as well. I played this game with Marvel.

But the speeder wasn't available without Maul right?

I'm betting there will be an even cooler battle damage version for Season 3. They'll use the same headsculpt or slight variation.

I'm betting there will be an even cooler battle damage version for Season 3. They'll use the same headsculpt or slight variation.

I just want the 15-18 month long waiting window to start already.

I’m not gonna worry about any v2’s coming out in 2024 and beyond:lol

Hmmm is my bro @Getter Dragon safe ? Haven't seen him around lately updating the list when the Armorer already announced.
haha... I'm around lurking :). I don't have access to my checklist image files at the moment, so an update is on pause. Hopefully next week sometime. At this point, I might as well wait for all the online SDCC reveals and do one big update then.

"This kind of a mushroom cap is just fun." I've never heard that before? Lol
Lots of new figures on display @ SCON2021, but forget Padme, WHERE IS MY MANDO LUKE???????????????

Restyling his hair and changing his cloak? I wonder if he'll include the PERS system?

Last edited:
Even though Star Wars fan did get, by far, the best deal during this con with so many new reveals, OT and PT aficionados can clearly feel disappointed.

Bo-Katan has already been teased... this means The Mandalorian is going to have more figures released than any other Star Wars installment, except for TFA.

It may even surpass TFA.

What will be next?

- Pedro Pascal sculpted Mando with Grogu?
- Rosario Dawson Ashoka Tano?
- Luke with Grogu?

I have spoken.

I underestimated Hot Toys.

Back