The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can tag people now? I'm assuming it sends a notification?

If you click on the image it goes back to the original size.
Yep tagging works (first time I tried it just now) you get a notification if you have it set up to. I usually go to the little bell top right and have a look.

OK thanks with the pic. Although I think any new posted pics are larger size. Was for me at least ?

Anyway Getter Dragon will work it out.

New problem @Angie. It says I can only post a maximum of 10 images and 10000 characters. There is more text and images than that in the list and now I cannot update the post with this limit. Can this be fixed as well? Thanks.

Give me some idea of a number of each please.

Since I was here, I upped it to 30 images and 50000 characters. IF that is not enough give me some idea.

Could we up it to 50 images to future-proof the post? The char count should be good. I'll fix the post and if there are any more issues I will ping you. Thanks!

Okay 50 images and 50,000 characters. If we need to go more I may need to consult with tech.
But I'll be checking out this thread and see what you post. I'm a Star Wars kiddo (First 3 are my preference, and I really like Yoda).

Not just a Like, I gave it a Love !!!

Where's my "like" ? :p

@DarkChocobi, it's your turn to show the checklist some love! I made it just for you after all... lol

Now that everyone on this Board can "like", the floodgates are open! From now on, this thread is where:

oprah.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Updated.

Latest news I read is that the plot of the Bad Batch is just a lazy clone of Mando and the ratings are so poor it probably won't get a second season. Haven't watched the show myself - zero interest. HT definitely jumped the gun on this. I'm speculating they already had Hunter ready to go in the release schedule, so might as well release him and cut their losses. I doubt the rest of the team will be made and will probably p**s off a bunch of people who are collecting these. I could be wrong of course.

The fact HT has made multiple characters from a failed TV show BEFORE a diecast C-3PO, arguably a mascot for the franchise, is just sad.

Last edited:
Back