The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1663891403242.png

Hello,
I would like to ask if there is some difference in appearence of figure between first and second batch?
I mean any differece in details? diiference in how the figure and accesory looks? Also any difference in detailing of headsculpt? or difference in weathering of clothes (f.e. weathering on pants , knees)?
Thank you very ,much for info
Regards
Tomas

Hello,
I would like to ask if there is some difference in appearence of figure between first and second batch?
I mean any differece in details? diiference in how the figure and accesory looks? Also any difference in detailing of headsculpt? or difference in weathering of clothes (f.e. weathering on pants , knees)?
Regards
Tomas
No

Hello,
Regards
Tomas
It’s the same exact figure. The only thing they address was quality control. Everything about the figure, design and accessories will remain the same.

The reason the figure looks so tall is because we made his feet connectors too long, this will be fixed for the new cowpoke and we'll make sure to include another pair with him so you can replace the ones on this feller too.
I was thinking of this^

Must be mistaken as I believe RRX was talking about a different character.

So the gunslinger comes with too long feet pegs? Thats great because I needed that for another figure actually. The pegs are swappable with hot toys style pegs?

Just received and paid my invoice this morning! 😁 For those that may be curious where their order resides in the sequence, and want a rough estimate of their waiting time; my order number was after 74800+

Last edited:
Back