The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere still taking orders for this? Have a friend of work who's after one. I got mine from Kit at launch but they seem to be sold out now

Anywhere still taking orders for this? Have a friend of work who's after one. I got mine from Kit at launch but they seem to be sold out now
At this point, production is done and the figure should be releasing next week so it's going to be tough to find a pre-order anywhere. Best advice I can give you is to keep an eye on the sites that sold it and try and grab any stock that makes it out. There will always be some people who don't pay for their orders and you'll see a few trickle into availability. They don't last long, though.

I think we will have available units once we shipped most preorders

We take down the listing because it's coming out soon, we need to focus on handling preorders first

Hope I can pose Gunslinger without causing any damage lol.
Besides, I've heard the maintenance of a figure also takes effort....

It's time to learn new thing! 😁

Second batch should start shipping tomorrow. :yess:
YES! i can't wait to receive it thank you so much guys for your hard work and excellent release! But please RRX in the future a RE4 Leon figure, you can create the perfect Leon for us!

Second batch should start shipping tomorrow. :yess:
1663518782331.gif

Back