The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered and stupidly paid in full with Toy origin who have not responded at all . BBB did nothing, has been way too long to raise a payment dispute. Really disappointed. As I am in Aus the exchange rate isnt great. I have an order now from Kit but will probably by my only 1/6 purchase due to the cost and stress. For those of you that do this regularly I have heaps of respect.

Im probably lying as I will def buy John lol
Sorry to hear you lost the full amount to Toy Origin, but try not to allow that to put you off future purchases entirely. It's extremely rare that things like this happen via actual stores (In my decade of collecting, I've only had one case where a company took my money and didn't deliver a product and that was a statue producer rather than an online store) Places like One Sixth Kit, Giantoy and many others are very reputable. This is just an unfortunate case with Toy Origin and word has spread well in the community, which helps others to not make the same mistake in the future.

The most that's happened to me is losing $50 deposit with Chronicle. Lucky considering I remember seeing others lost thousands after paying in full for statues.

I ordered and stupidly paid in full with Toy origin who have not responded at all . BBB did nothing, has been way too long to raise a payment dispute. Really disappointed. As I am in Aus the exchange rate isnt great. I have an order now from Kit but will probably by my only 1/6 purchase due to the cost and stress. For those of you that do this regularly I have heaps of respect.

Im probably lying as I will def buy John lol
Non American here but AFAIK the BBB isn’t a government body and doesn’t really have the power to do anything, no? They can’t force a business to shut down or provide refunds/communication etc.

Non American here but AFAIK the BBB isn’t a government body and doesn’t really have the power to do anything, no? They can’t force a business to shut down or provide refunds/communication etc.
Correct. They’re a nonprofit organization that focuses on keeping consumers informed on which businesses are ethically sound and trustworthy. That’s about it.

Howdy fellows! I found this thread a few days back and have been reading it since. I found out I needed badly in my life something I wasnt even aware existed! While late to the party I preordered one from the belgian site La Cité des Nuages (I'm from France). It is reliable as far as in stock products goes. But regarding this one and the Toy Origin debacle, I am not sure if they are really in touch with Lim. Can someone confirm this? I see that Onesixthinch still have it in preorder. So... Should I secure myself or not, that's the question ;)
Have a nice day everyone!
Welcome, Kit will be amongst the very first retailers to get it, Kit has amazing service and very fast shipping plus the price already has shipping includedand you will pay no tax if you're in Europe, I highly, highly recommend going with Kit if you want to get it faster and have better costumer service if the figure arrives with any issues.

I found this today by accident on Facebook and it was interesting with what we know now. Paul is the owner of toy origin in case you dont know.
IMG_20220627_234610.jpg

IMG_20220627_234632.jpg

Question for those who have this guy: I'd like to pose him kneeled by its campfire. Can that be done?

Probably doable, but the lower legs and boots combined make that part of the legs quite long which make kneeling a little tricky.

Without the campfire stand and the mug, I would not feel that necessary, but they are there, so kneeling should be there too.
My 2 cents, of course, it stil look like a beauty of a beast :giggle:

Welcome, Kit will be amongst the very first retailers to get it, Kit has amazing service and very fast shipping plus the price already has shipping includedand you will pay no tax if you're in Europe, I highly, highly recommend going with Kit if you want to get it faster and have better costumer service if the figure arrives with any issues.
The anticipation is killing me! Hope everything is going well and the release is imminent! :)

The anticipation is killing me! Hope everything is going well and the release is imminent! :)
LOL, I hear you. I've got a spot all cleared out for him. LOL Comic Sanctorum said they were expecting to ship in July, so I imagine everybody is nose down & doing their best to make that happen.

Are there any news about other projects? Nathan and Jim Milton are supposed to be announced this summer. What about Sneaking Suit Aehab and MGS 1&2 Snake that were teased last year?

Considering the announce order was intended to be John, Nate and then Joel and Ellie, and they wanted to try and announce Joel and Ellie around the time Part 1 releases, I definitely think there’s credence to them being busy right now.

Considering the announce order was intended to be John, Nate and then Joel and Ellie, and they wanted to try and announce Joel and Ellie around the time Part 1 releases, I definitely think there’s credence to them being busy right now.
Joel and Ellie 1/6 or 1/12?

Back