The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand. In the same boat as you - just haven't received this sort of email yet. If you can demand a cash refund, I'd suggest doing so. Otherwise, might need to just use the stroke credit for something in stock I guess
Thats what I decided to do, I'm just gonna do store credit and maybe someone will want to do a straight trade or buy the figure off me. I guess its better then not getting anything for it, even though all I wanted was the gunslinger, how disappointing.

Thats what I decided to do, I'm just gonna do store credit and maybe someone will want to do a straight trade or buy the figure off me. I guess its better then not getting anything for it, even though all I wanted was the gunslinger, how disappointing.
Try to flip it then get gunslinger from onesixthkit!

Just got this email from Toy Origin a few minutes ago, I really wish I’d just get my money back to use towards kit

View attachment 576557
At least you got a reply and offer for store credit.

I’ve reached out to them again to see if they reply to me. We’ll see…

He used a lot of words to say, "I already spent all the money from the pre-orders to do something else with it, now I don't have it to give back! Whoopsies!"
They don't even have any items that'd be worth that store credit tbh

Just got this email from Toy Origin a few minutes ago, I really wish I’d just get my money back to use towards kit

View attachment 576557
No “business” would get away with this in the UK lol.

It’s HIS fault that HE can’t supply the product, so why should you be at a loss for his misconduct?

Also what’s the point in store credit when the guy seemingly never gets anything in stock for you to buy anyway :lol.

Most definitely, I'm gonna message him and see if I can work out a deal and see if he'll hold it for me till I can flip whatever I get.
I may be wrong but didn't you already have a PO secured with Kit? Either way you can ask him about it or secure a figure from the second batch through him, he's very active here if you need help.

Just got the midbeard headsculpts from Kit! I can't put myself together to express with words how amazing it is!
I'm collecting for many years,various collectibles,hot toys,figures,statues,dolls,toys,basically everything...but barely have seen anything as perfect, I have nothing to say... sculpt is just perfect! I'm an artist myself, children's book illustrator so I'm always very critical with paint... I have no idea what techniques they used but skin looks so real, love how matte it is and also love metallic paint on the beard and hair! Does skin also have some sparkling glare or I'm hallucinating? Idk,I haven't seen skin like this before! Eyes? So alive!!!!! Lord I'll probably pass away when I see the entire figure in person!
Thank you Limtoys and thank you everyone for making this pure work of art! We aren't worthy to have this lolView attachment 576517
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you like it as most of my work was creating those patterns on the face and body to make it more realistic, really humbling to hear it paid off. :bow

I may be wrong but didn't you already have a PO secured with Kit? Either way you can ask him about it or secure a figure from the second batch through him, he's very active here if you need help.
I do but I didn't know if he could hold it for me till I can flip whatever I get or for how long he can hold the figure for, I'm just worried that I am not going to be able to get it in the time frame I need to pick it up in, if he does have one.

I do but I didn't know if he could hold it for me till I can flip whatever I get or for how long he can hold the figure for, I'm just worried that I am not going to be able to get it in the time frame I need to pick it up in, if he does have one.
I'm sure he can hold it for you, just shoot him a message.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you like it as most of my work was creating those patterns on the face and body to make it more realistic, really humbling to hear it paid off. :bow
You are welcome! I can see a hard work there and desperate now to see the entire figure in person! Thank you everyone for re releasing him,as I missed the entire thing first time ! Such a blessing! He will be treasured and loved by generations if my family forever! Thank you again!!! :love

P.S. now I wish you made my favourite boy with white hair carrying silver and steel swords. :pray:

You mean wonky sketches I post on my account ? Sure lol I don't share commissioned work online,but you can still see some of my sketches I do for myself on IG. Same nickname have Disney's Hercules face as a profile picture.
Can't wait to get Gunslinger so I can use him as a reference

P.S. Wrong thread but as I mentioned Hercules and Disney, I have no idea why 1/6 companies don't jump on Disney train, Disney characters have a biggest fandom than anything else. Just saying. ;)
I followed your IG 😁 The artworks look amazing! The style of these illustrations are my favorite! Look forward to seeing your Arthur sketching!

Hope all the things will get better!

You are welcome! I can see a hard work there and desperate now to see the entire figure in person! Thank you everyone for re releasing him,as I missed the entire thing first time ! Such a blessing! He will be treasured and loved by generations if my family forever! Thank you again!!! :love

P.S. now I wish you made my favourite boy with white hair carrying silver and steel swords. :pray:
Shoot, I'd love me some more witcher figures. Think mt has done great with their figures thus far however.

View attachment 576557
My two cents:
Use your store credit for this guy (Kylo)
Shouldn't take very long to flip that figure, as he's been out of stock everywhere else for some time now.
Or maybe use it to PO another Hot Toy figure. No way he can blame stock shortages on the supplier then.
But then again, Paul does seem like a special kind of a**shat

Yeah, just use the credit to get something he actually does have, then your business with him will be concluded and you can flip whatever you get and move on. Who knows, maybe you can make your money back when you sell whatever you use the credit for. Bit of a round about way to get a refund, but, it's better than nothing.

I got stung on eBay when I PO'ed a different Limtoys figure, by the time I realised what had happened it was way too late to file anything with PayPal and I paid by debit card so there was nothing at all I could do. At least you stand to get something out of this mess.

I’m sure they will be, there ain’t **** on their site though worth getting lol like hell what the hell am I supposed to get?! 😂
I personally recommend Legolas (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers).
The figure is in stock and the prize of it is less than 200. It also looks well-made. Besides, I find still people discussing about this character this year, which means maybe some people will be interested to the figure. Maybe.

Back