The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With reference to delivery times, One Sixth Kit (where I ordered my pair of gunslingers) is currently using the 4PX delivery service. They handle the parcel, taking it from Hong Kong to mainland China, then back to Hong Kong before flying direct to the UK.

Once in the UK it's either Yodel or Royal Mail who make the delivery. So far I've had four parcels delivered by this method, and they've only taken between 5 and 7 days in total, from being picked up from Kit to be delivered to me.

This is pretty much the same as it used to be, before the dark times. (I think the average back then was 4 - 6 days).

I actually think a Nathan Drake from Lim in both 1/6th and 1/12 Limini would sell decently enough it has a fan base especially if they give us an amazing figure that is accurate to the source material. Lol

Uncharted is one of the most celebrated games in all time and 4 is coming on the PC now. I dont think it needs very much to convince haha 🙏🏻
Yay! Just need The Last of Us and Ghost of Tsushima and my dream PC line-up would be complete. RDR2 seemed to get the ball rolling and after that, former console exclusives started wending their way to PC. You can use console controllers so it's not much of a leap.

I actually think a Nathan Drake from Lim in both 1/6th and 1/12 Limini would sell decently enough it has a fan base especially if they give us an amazing figure that is accurate to the source material. Lol
I think it would sell better than arthur even if it being an exclusive on playstation

Uncharted is one of the most celebrated games in all time and 4 is coming on the PC now. I dont think it needs very much to convince haha 🙏🏻
Metal Gear Solid Snake is next I believe for them. Which to me would come closer to one of the best, groundbreaking and most "celebrated" game series of all time.

Guys, I know I'm late to the party but I've been tracking the progress of this figure for over a year now. Decided to pick one up now that shipping was finally confirmed. Didn't get to purchase one when it was first announced but I found a belgian website that still has these on pre order. Has anyone ordered from them?

Or any other website suggestions where I could find this guy? Please and thanks in advance! :panic:

Guys, I know I'm late to the party but I've been tracking the progress of this figure for over a year now. Decided to pick one up now that shipping was finally confirmed. Didn't get to purchase one when it was first announced but I found a belgian website that still has these on pre order. Has anyone ordered from them?

Or any other website suggestions where I could find this guy? Please and thanks in advance! :panic:
Pre-orders were cut off a long time ago…I don’t think finding the figure is going to be easy at this point. R_R_X had said they were going to try and ensure even the people that weren’t supposed to get a pre-order in at this stage still get a figure, but it’s provably going to be a very long time.

As far as Uncharted - hopefully R_R_X can try and use some of the positive feedback here to take another run at the team. I think most everyone would be happy with a great Nate figure and not even need a ton of accessories, but the idea that it might not sell really confuses me. Nathan Drake continues to be an incredibly popular character.

Personally, I'd love to see a company make the Core Four of Uncharted - Nate, Elena, Sully and Chloe. Yes, Sam would be cool too but I don't want to over extend my wishful thinking here. But those four would make an incredible display together.

Beware I ordered from this site and received in stock items but Pre order items I kept getting excuses. They have obscure long OOP figures for Pre order that will probably never get stock for.

R_R_X has been a bit quiet, hope we haven't scared him off! I think Connor will be the next 1/6 out of the door, it was announced just after the Gunslinger. We'll see anyway....

R_R_X has been a bit quiet, hope we haven't scared him off! I think Connor will be the next 1/6 out of the door, it was announced just after the Gunslinger. We'll see anyway....
I think he’s just extremely busy. I’d imagine that preparing the figures for distribution is incredibly stressful.

Hope to see it start shipping this week maybe next would be great. We are almost to our destination, so everyone take a sip of whisky and calm down. Lmao

Back