The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would these ship in waves? I ordered one in February and one in May, so would mine take longer to get to me?
I’m sure R_R_X knows the correct answer to this, but judging from what has already being said, there is enough stock for everyone that preordered. There probably won’t be stock for those that didn’t preorder, so I guess it’s one wave and that’s it. Stores continued getting preorders for this one and Limtoys already had to make more than intended.I really hope there will be a second one for those that didn’t get the chance to pick this up. A reissue like VTS is doing.

I missed the pre-orders and started looking a year ago. Hopefully an outlet will have an extra one that's not Ebay scalping at $500+. Luckily I found this forum of fans with inside reassurance from R_R_X. I figure this is my best chance and catching info for one on Release. :)

I’m sure R_R_X knows the correct answer to this, but judging from what has already being said, there is enough stock for everyone that preordered. There probably won’t be stock for those that didn’t preorder, so I guess it’s one wave and that’s it. Stores continued getting preorders for this one and Limtoys already had to make more than intended.I really hope there will be a second one for those that didn’t get the chance to pick this up. A reissue like VTS is doing.
I’m thinking people the end of next week or the following Monday. Which means those of us in the US will probably receive ours in late October.

I meant, are they going to be shipping all the figures for preorders at once to the retailers or will there be multiple batches sent to retailers for preorders?

I missed the pre-orders and started looking a year ago. Hopefully an outlet will have an extra one that's not Ebay scalping at $500+. Luckily I found this forum of fans with inside reassurance from R_R_X. I figure this is my best chance and catching info for one on Release. :)
I'll sell ya mine for a whopping good deal of only $800 :LOL:

Kidding! I doubt it very much that mine will ever be for sale.
Unless of course someone would actually want to pay me $800.Then I just might consider it. :ROFLMAO:

I meant, are they going to be shipping all the figures for preorders at once to the retailers or will there be multiple batches sent to retailers for preorders?
Yes, this is what I tried to explain. As was mentioned they made just enough to cover preorders only. From my understanding each retailer will receive one batch that covers all preorders. However there is no certainty that all retailers will receive stock at the same time. TNS, Giantoy, OSK might receive their stock first, while ToyOrigin might receive later. If both your orders are from the same retailer they will probably be shipped together even if you didn’t put them at the same time. If there aren’t, it depends on when each retailer gets their stock. Again this all just speculations. Limtoys/R_R_X knows the answer to this and I’m sure there’ll be more information as we get closer to the release next week.

Last edited:
Yes, this is what I tried to explain. As was mentioned they made just enough to cover preorders only. From my understanding each retailer will receive one batch that covers all preorders. However there is no certainty that all retailers will receive stock at the same time. TNS, Giantoy, OSK might receive their stock first, while ToyOrigin might receive later. If both your orders are from the same retailer they will probably be shipped together even if you didn’t put them at the same time. If there aren’t, it depends on when each retailer gets their stock. Again this all just speculations. Limtoys/R_R_X knows the answer to this and I’m sure there’ll be more information as we get closer to the release next week.
I can’t believe it’s finally happening!! After two years, it’s finally coming! Just think, by this time next year, nearly everyone on this board will finally have it!!

OSK do sometimes have spare units and post as much on their FB. Best to jump on it as soon as you see one as they probably wouldn't hang around. If you don't see a post by them they are probably all spoken for.

I missed the Eleven x Kai Musashi preorder by months, but I still got one when OSK got their stock in. They usually do have a few extras from cancellations, but they do raise the price though.

Anyone know where I can get a quiver for the figure, namely one that hangs from his belt like in this picture? I’m planning on posing my Arthur with the bow and have the rifle slung across his back since I used the bow most. (And yes, I plan on getting extra arrows as well)

Attachments

• 20A9C69E-CDF8-498C-BF88-C14AB5C5BFD1.jpeg
    20A9C69E-CDF8-498C-BF88-C14AB5C5BFD1.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 52
Anyone know where I can get a quiver for the figure, namely one that hangs from his belt like in this picture? I’m planning on posing my Arthur with the bow and have the rifle slung across his back since I used the bow most. (And yes, I plan on getting extra arrows as well)
I don't know where you could get an arrow quiver such as one that hangs on the belt but me personally if I were to do that I'd make it out of foam if there was nowhere I could find it

I never played the game. Is this the design of the quiver?

o1vghrch1ah31.jpg

If so it looks like a tube of leather, which would be pretty easy to make.

I have sheets of thin leather that I've used for making belts. I considered holsters but it was too difficult to plan the design. I did make a hat for a DC inspired Scarecrow, the crown of which was practically a tapering tube stitched together a bit like that quiver.

I may be inspired to have a go now. There's the two straps around it as well, which are simple enough apart from forming the buckles and pins.

I never played the game. Is this the design of the quiver?

o1vghrch1ah31.jpg

If so it looks like a tube of leather, which would be pretty easy to make.

I have sheets of thin leather that I've used for making belts. I considered holsters but it was too difficult to plan the design. I did make a hat for a DC inspired Scarecrow, the crown of which was practically a tapering tube stitched together a bit like that quiver.

I may be inspired to have a go now. There's the two straps around it as well, which are simple enough apart from forming the buckles and pins.
I normally use foam which works but I've been wanting to use other materials such as thin leather, never used much of anything else besides foam would u say where you live it would be expensive to get thin leather?and what types of other materials would you recommend besides that I'm very interested

I normally use foam which works but I've been wanting to use other materials such as thin leather, never used much of anything else besides foam would u say where you live it would be expensive to get thin leather?and what types of other materials would you recommend besides that I'm very interested

I don't know what it costs new. I have various rolls of leather that came from a car boot sale years ago, which look like off cuts from somebody's projects.

The first time I used any of it was to replace the plastic belts on CooModel's Gothic and Milanese knights:

48393028217_a398464722_o.jpg

48389482786_301941ecbd_o.jpg

Later I was obsessed with making a comic inspired version of Scarecrow, so stitched together a leather hat and mantle:

51079063032_66024a3c75_o.jpg

I eventually ditched the mantle and went for a Nolan/Gotham crossover:

51145498264_db3eef9b9c_o.jpg

51144002132_6371e9eeec_o.jpg

Seeing the quiver made me think of the hat. The cone is practically a pointed quiver stitched down the side. The shape would need to be amended so it didn't taper so sharply, and flare at the opening.

RDR2 Quiver 1.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly it’s not from the game itself. It’s from one of the trailers but they cut
No I think that screenshot that athirsch showed was from one of the early trailers for the game I never saw it in the final game anywhere but it is a nice piece to add to arthur
it from the game

Back