The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my own Cowboy and horse since the limtoys announce Gunslinger and awaiting to add Arthur to my collection
38F4E0A3-AF18-44B1-8982-43C1A0C8506F.jpeg

Attachments

• 352AF3DE-0CAE-4BFE-B868-57B95045D4A0.jpeg
    352AF3DE-0CAE-4BFE-B868-57B95045D4A0.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 42
  • F8E239D6-B44B-4D9E-AF25-E03CC659327A.jpeg
    F8E239D6-B44B-4D9E-AF25-E03CC659327A.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 66
I mentioned this too when the prototype is posted. RRX said they made a new body for it. But in my opinion it's still not as big as the in game look of Arthur. He is very very wide. I guess it's hard to make it to 1/6 scale, doable, but hard to be perfectly match. Still patiently waiting for it to come out though.
Well Arthur’s weight largely depends on player choice. He can be either skinny or fat depending on how the player treats him

Gonna give them benefit of doubt and trust that they will do great job.
From what i seen so far i'm impressed with the sculpt and the figure overall.

Well Arthur’s weight largely depends on player choice. He can be either skinny or fat depending on how the player treats him

True but his face model changes accordingly in the game. VTS and this prototype have skinny body with normal head.

The body was designed to match his naked game model, in fact his chest is even more buff than the game and the body will be padded after criticism that it's too "skinny", people seem to think Arthur is some type of body builder when he just has a wide and somewhat stocky body in the game, in fact John uses the same body model just with a smaller waist and thinner features.

Any shot you can provide some insight on where we are in production? Not trying to hassle you so please don’t be insulted by the question, but without another release date missed, I’d really love to know what’s done, what needs to be done, and what a realistic release date is.

Any shot you can provide some insight on where we are in production? Not trying to hassle you so please don’t be insulted by the question, but without another release date missed, I’d really love to know what’s done, what needs to be done, and what a realistic release date is.
Accessories are in the packages, bodies are padded and being dressed again, final paint touch ups are being added to all the sculpts, we had to recast one hairpiece and right now were doing everything in our power to release in the next two weeks, but that is not definitive, we don't want to set a date or give any updates until it's actually ready to release.

Accessories are in the packages, bodies are padded and being dressed again, final paint touch ups are being added to all the sculpts, we had to recast one hairpiece and right now were doing everything in our power to release in the next two weeks, but that is not definitive, we don't want to set a date or give any updates until it's actually ready to release.
Is there still the three sculpts being produced? 2 in the box and a third mid beard sculpt that was up separately? I just haven't heard anything regarding the third sculpt since pre-ordering?

Is there still the three sculpts being produced? 2 in the box and a third mid beard sculpt that was up separately? I just haven't heard anything regarding the third sculpt since pre-ordering?
Correct and that's strange considering there's pics of it in the previous page.

Are stores still honoring deposits? I placed mine when it first opened. Site still has my order number and everything but the actual order doesn't have a product associated with it anymore since the figure was removed quite quickly.

Are stores still honoring deposits? I placed mine when it first opened. Site still has my order number and everything but the actual order doesn't have a product associated with it anymore since the figure was removed quite quickly.

That's a question for the store you ordered it from.

This is all great news.

I’ll still buy it if you delay it two decades.

Back