The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when we can expect to see shipping notices in our email? My excitement is through the roof!
Y'all gotta stop asking honestly, we're all excited but it's not gonna make it go any faster. Even if R_R_X tells you when it's ready it's still up to the individual retailers to ship it.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop asking honestly, we're all excited but it's not gonna make it go any faster. Even if R_R_X tells you when it's ready it's still up to the individual retailers to ship it.

I wasn't asking to sound impatient or anything, I just want to know so I can make sure that I have enough money in my PayPal account to make the payment. I only had enough money for the deposit when I first ordered it, so I want to be able to pay this figure off as soon as I can.

It took some convincing to be honest, the team wasnt confident in it initially because they've never played the first game as well, it was really the sales numbers of the this thread's subject figure that convinced them, and a lot of myself pushing for it and basically presenting ideas that would please both fields of people who want the figure. I hope you all can support the announcement and release when the time comes, it very much dictates if a line can keep going or not.

Was there ever any discussion of making more than originally ordered? Like, if you told the factory to make 800, and within 6 months you had all 800 pre-ordered, do you ask the factory to make another 200?

Was there ever any discussion of making more than originally ordered? Like, if you told the factory to make 800, and within 6 months you had all 800 pre-ordered, do you ask the factory to make another 200?
It doesn't really work like that, regardless to say the whole process of this thing hasn't been normal to say the least, also that number isn't anywhere near the actual one.

I'll tell you what guys, I'm not gonna comment on this thread until it is out, when you see me commenting on here again you'll know what's up.
I have one last question. Are the bullets already in the gun belt when you open the package? I’m visually impaired and putting small bullets through the loops would be rather difficult.

Maybe some?

On the topic of JM as you all know we had a poll and the response was pretty much 50/50 regarding which version people preferred, with a tiny difference in favor for the first game version, I'm a huge fan of the character and his look in the frst game is instantly iconic, I found his design in the second game to be lackluster and even lazy in some areas (reusing Arthur's hair) but thankfully with mods you can restore his appearance to make him look like a current gen version of the character, that's what we would base our work off, not the actual epilogue design with Arthur's hair.

Now I don't know when this will be announced but I can say he will have the iconic outfit everyone knows and loves, he will have two heads to represent both games with their respective hair styles and there will be cool accessories exclusive to the character, he's been my most wanted figure since 2010, so make of that what you will.
Is there any hope of a bearded variant for John? I know it isn't "iconic" or canon but my John had a nice beard similar to the full-beard Gunslinger sculpt. Maybe you could have it be an add-on like the mid-beard sculpt for Arthur? Just a thought.

It doesn't really work like that, regardless to say the whole process of this thing hasn't been normal to say the least, also that number isn't anywhere near the actual one.

Are you able to say if that number is higher or lower? I've been curious for a while now about the state/size of the hobby, back in 2013, when I was in the industry we were making short runs of boxed figures around 800, so that's why I pulled that number. The highest published run size of I can recall was Sideshow's Bespin Han at 10,000, but that was when figures were $50. So with figures at $250 now, I assume runs are around 5,000 tops. For unlicensed stuff, I figure it's gotta be around 1,000 or so.

If they aren’t already in the loops, how would you recommend putting them in?
Im about 99% sure they'll be in there already. And if they aren't, then I'd just use a magnifying glass and tweezers to put them in there.

On another note, kinda funny seeing everyone ask R_R_X questions right after he literally just said "I'm not gonna comment on this thread until it is out" lol

Last edited:
I have one last question. Are the bullets already in the gun belt when you open the package? I’m visually impaired and putting small bullets through the loops would be rather difficult.

Im about 99% sure they'll be in there already. And if they aren't, then I'd just use a magnifying glass and tweezers to put them in there.

:lecture

I think the little brass rounds for belts were factory inserted in all the figures I have that came with them.

One advisory for the tweezers: I recommend doing the assembly inside a box because those little rounds might have a tendency to spring out of the tweezers under pressure, and finding them again could be difficult. The sides of the box will improve the chances of catching them!

On another note, kinda funny seeing everyone ask R_R_X questions right after he literally just said "I'm not gonna comment on this thread until it is out" lol

giphy.gif

:lol

Have you considered athirsch actually has an impairment? And you and others have been making jokes about it the entire time? Grow up.
It’s the fact that R_R_X said he wont be posting here until
the figure is out yet people are still asking him questions.

The guy is a clown. Got tired of seeing his hostile nonsense constantly, put him on ignore long ago.
A45F1C4E-501E-4091-9ED4-7A7227101C54.jpeg

Last edited:
If they aren’t already in the loops, how would you recommend putting them in?
I’d recommend investing in one of those flip-down magnifier headsets, they often come with a little light as well. They make working with figures exponentially easier. Also, a variety of tweezers are a good friend for this type of stuff.

Just realized one could actually make a pretty decent Martson figure with the VTS sculpt and clothing set from GeeWhiz.
Might get a bit expensive though, GW doesn't sell their stuff for cheap. And also, the VTS cowboy hat seems impossible to find.

View attachment 541384
Remember seeing that on deviantart like 9 years ago lmao don’t think it’s for sale but it’s still a pretty solid peice

R_R_X I don’t know if you’ll ever be hands-on with making the jo.(cough) j-Jim millton figure but I have to warn you.

These vest pockets are a son of a ***** to get it right the first time

image.jpg

Back