The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another topic, apparently shipping ports are pretty backed up all over the world now.
So once this guy get released, it might take another month and a half for him to show up.

On yet another topic regarding cargo ships, it got me thinking...
What if Lim decides to pack an entire ship full of Arthur's, and then that ship just so happens to either capsize or gets stolen by pirates?
I know they aren't all going to the same countries, but **** happens? :unsure:

On another topic, apparently shipping ports are pretty backed up all over the world now.
So once this guy get released, it might take another month and a half for him to show up.

What if Lim decides to pack an entire ship full of Arthur's, and then that ship just so happens to either capsize or gets stolen by pirates?
Anything is possible

My guess would be that most of the figures will ship out of retailers in Asia. I know they were avoiding sending these to US-based stores to avoid R* giving them grief. I don't know how many are in Canada outside of Toy Origin but I would imagine places will try to avoid shipping on the sea to Europe and it will be the few rare retailers in North America that get hit with long wait times.

Maybe LIM will splurge on air shipping to get their product overseas instead of sending on a boat. Would be a nice gesture after the long delays, although entirely unexpected.

I've discussed this before, but nearly all of us are ordering this figure from overseas dealers, who are picking up this figure locally, and then subsequently shipping it via air to their customers. It should be avoiding all the delays that normally accompany ocean shipping.

I've discussed this before, but nearly all of us are ordering this figure from overseas dealers, who are picking up this figure locally, and then subsequently shipping it via air to their customers. It should be avoiding all the delays that normally accompany ocean shipping.
None of the retailers would ship them by boat?

Yeah. I’m hoping KG let me pick a faster shipping option as they have in the past and I noticed my orders shipping preference is actually blank.

I’m just buzzing though with excitement and generally checking my order every day now for some movement lol

None of the retailers would ship them by boat?

No, boats are freight shipments, giant cargo containers. That's how distributors get their inventory from the factories, but retailers get individual shipments by truck, or air. In this case, individual retailers like KGHobby or whoever, are going to ship to their customers via plane. Boats don't take individual boxed figures.

No, boats are freight shipments, giant cargo containers. That's how distributors get their inventory from the factories, but retailers get individual shipments by truck, or air. In this case, individual retailers like KGHobby or whoever, are going to ship to their customers via plane. Boats don't take individual boxed figures.
Ah makes sense. I've seen all of my orders from Giantoy, KGH and OSK, and everything else from China, come in by air (so far).

I know a lot of you guys have waited a long time for this guy, and I think he'll definitely be one of the better figures this year.
I'm honestly just as excited to see how the Joel & Ellie flashback and MGS figures turn out as well.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll either get an MGS 1 classic Snake, or MGS 3 Boss.

Speaking of which...RRX Old Buddy! Pal! Friend! Bruh!
What are the odds of Lim taking a crack at Tomb Raider or Resident Evil figures in the future??
Theres a good chance, right??? I mean, I'm not trying to give you guys even more to do, but... :rotfl

Ah makes sense. I've seen all of my orders from Giantoy, KGH and OSK, and everything else from China, come in by air (so far).

I know a lot of you guys have waited a long time for this guy, and I think he'll definitely be one of the better figures this year.
I'm honestly just as excited to see how the Joel & Ellie flashback and MGS figures turn out as well.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll either get an MGS 1 classic Snake, or MGS 3 Boss.

Speaking of which...RRX Old Buddy! Pal! Friend! Bruh!
What are the odds of Lim taking a crack at Tomb Raider or Resident Evil figures in the future??
Theres a good chance, right??? I mean, I'm not trying to give you guys even more to do, but... :rotfl
I'd love a Lara Croft from the survivor trilogy!

My dream figure would be a good Nathan Drake. I know CC Toys has one and Sideshow, but I'm not too impressed by the headsculpts.
I second that. I have a decent custom but I have had conversations with R.R.X about Lim doing a Nathan Drake only what sucks is no one really cares about a good figure (plus Jack of Lim doesn't think it will sell well). The majority are happy with the low effort figure from CC toys. And even when we got a good sculpt from Kai x Eleven, it isn't 100% U4 Nate and the expression isn't to my liking.

I mentioned Nathan Drake to R_R_X in another thread. He said the team there isn't interested him in doing him, despite his best efforts to convince them otherwise, unfortunately.

He's a grail figure for me. If LIM Toys did him with the quality of the Arthur Morgan figure, I would literally stop collecting so that was my last figure. I have the Sideshow figure but have been looking for a better solution for the terrible "Donut Drake" sculpt for years. Just can't find something I'm happy with.

Uncharted is one of the most celebrated games in all time and 4 is coming on the PC now. I dont think it needs very much to convince haha 🙏🏻

I mentioned Nathan Drake to R_R_X in another thread. He said the team there isn't interested him in doing him, despite his best efforts to convince them otherwise, unfortunately.

He's a grail figure for me. If LIM Toys did him with the quality of the Arthur Morgan figure, I would literally stop collecting so that was my last figure. I have the Sideshow figure but have been looking for a better solution for the terrible "Donut Drake" sculpt for years. Just can't find something I'm happy with.
Maybe they did not play the games to know :(

Back