The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Come on people no need to get into an argument please, athirsch the figure is going to release soon I'm sure packaging takes time I'm sure just wait a little longer just be glad R_R_X is giving us updates about where production is and packaging is I'm sure most companies wouldn't be as up close and personal with their fan base as him

You’re already getting ALL of the information about the figure. You get more insight and news here than you do anywhere else, bar none. There’s not a lot of companies that have a rep working with the community like we have here. So STOP asking nonsense questions, shut the hell up and stop badgering the rep. It’s as annoying to him as it is to us. No one gives a **** that you’re moving with your mommy and daddy. The figure isn’t going to be rushed. So stop asking.
I’m not asking that the figure be rushed. I asked that question because I don’t want it sent to a house that I’m not living in.

Ok Come on people no need to get into an argument please, athirsch the figure is going to release soon I'm sure packaging takes time I'm sure just wait a little longer just be glad R_R_X is giving us updates about where production is and packaging is I'm sure most companies wouldn't be as up close and personal with their fan base as him
Him being here really does separate Lim from most other figure companies. Even NECA is very selective on what information they offer on social media

It may be November but it could also be late October. Plus it would probably take 3 weeks to a month to be delivered once it’s out.
Well my advice is just keep looking here for updates and looking at where you ordered it and check your email around the mid to end of this month and if it ends up getting a long deliver time to where it's near when you're leaving then change you address so it's get there when you get there also depending on where you ordered it I'm sure maybe you can possibly ask the seller to hold it till a certain date to ship you can email them to ask

Well my advice is just keep looking here for updates and looking at where you ordered it and check your email around the mid to end of this month and if it ends up getting a long deliver time to where it's near when you're leaving then change you address so it's get there when you get there also depending on where you ordered it I'm sure maybe you can possibly ask the seller to hold it till a certain date to ship you can email them to ask
Thanks for the advice!

I think we should all calm down. This is a forum where we, collectors, gamers. fans of RDR2 are gathered to discuss and get updated about the exceptional figure Limtoys is going to release. We all get impatient (myself included of course), flustered etc. Same goes for the people behind this project. There is no need for insults. We are getting weekly updates , for the first time (if I am not mistaken) in these 2 years of waiting. This means the figure is closer than ever to releasing. Shipping rates, options,delays etc is mostly something you talk with your retailer, however I don't see the need for insults and fighting over an extra forum post or two.

I think we should all calm down. This is a forum where we, collectors, gamers. fans of RDR2 are gathered to discuss and get updated about the exceptional figure Limtoys is going to release. We all get impatient (myself included of course), flustered etc. Same goes for the people behind this project. There is no need for insults. We are getting weekly updates , for the first time (if I am not mistaken) in these 2 years of waiting. This means the figure is closer than ever to releasing. Shipping rates, options,delays etc is mostly something you talk with your retailer, however I don't see the need for insults and fighting over an extra forum post or two.
Exactly complete agree we are close to finish line my friends I can feel it

I doubt TNS has more information than R_R_X
You make me want to go back into alcoholism.
ECCB89C4-D5FF-499B-9468-7B69AE6C39D0.jpeg

I know I'm kinda late but I saw you guys talking about figure stock a couple pages ago and now I'm kinda worried lol. I made my current pre order in early May this year. Should my figure be secured or was I too late?

Back