The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Affleck Interview:

I was going to direct a Batman, and [Justice League] made me go, “I’m out. I never want to do any of this again. I’m not suited.” That was the worst experience I’ve ever seen in a business which is full of some ****** experiences. It broke my heart. There was an idea of someone [Joss Whedon] coming in, like, “I’ll rescue you and we’ll do 60 days of shooting and I’ll write a whole thing around what you have. I’ve got the secret.” And it wasn’t the secret. That was hard. And I started to drink too much. I was back at the hotel in London, it was either that or jump out the window. And I just thought, “This isn’t the life I want. My kids aren’t here. I’m miserable.” You want to go to work and find something interesting to hang onto, rather than just wearing a rubber suit, and most of it you’re just standing against the computer screen going, “If this nuclear waste gets loose, we’ll …” That’s fine. I don’t condescend to that or put it down, but I got to a point where I found it creatively not satisfying. Also just, you’re sweaty and exhausted. And I thought, “I don’t want to participate in this in any way. And I don’t want to squander any more of my life, of which I have a limited amount.”

So if DC came to you now and said, “Do you want to direct something?”

I would not direct something for the [James] Gunn DC. Absolutely not. I have nothing against James Gunn. Nice guy, sure he’s going to do a great job. I just wouldn’t want to go in and direct in the way they’re doing that. I’m not interested in that.

Emily Ratajkowski.

I had to look her up.

5Aj4nL5.jpg

pQmWvST.jpg

WB just don’t learn do they.

Don’t sit there and complain that the Snyderverse is not profitable and THEN go ahead and now release all of the Snyder DC movies including his 4 hour JL in theaters which they will be doing in April it looks like.

They go and announce the absolute end of the Snyderverse and announce the new Gunn Era then follow that up by bringing the Snyderverse back LOL

Snyder and Gunn are literally dueling on Twitter with their announcements :slap

It's for 3 days to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of MoS and it's a good catch up for everyone before the Snyderverse comes to an end. If anything, they should have released them before The Flash comes out. I'm all for it.

It's for 3 days to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of MoS and it's a good catch up for everyone before the Snyderverse comes to an end. If anything, they should have released them before The Flash comes out. I'm all for it.
I’m definitely going to the theater to see them all.

But WB are idiots lol

You’re not wrong…

Sure by me going WB are actually smart and not idiots BUT if this release turns out super profitable you can’t deny that this won’t make WB’s messaging even more schizophrenic!

Is Snyderverse DEAD OR NOT!

They 100% said it was!

They 100% hired new leaders and creators!

They 100% fired Cavill!

They 100% fired pro Cavill The Rock!

They 100% said get ready for an entire new universe!

They 100% are promoting the Snyderverse AGAIN back into the theater LOL

Even if this stunt is directly tied to the promotion of Flash it’s still bat **** crazy because then they should’ve just waited on their huge changing of the guard Snyderverse is dead announcements until after The Flash.

Last edited:
It's a 3 day limited release. This seems to be less about WB and more about Snyder extracting as much as he can out of it before it's gone for good.

No it’s just WB being stupid as always . Probably trying to make good graces with the Snyder bots before rebooting the universe.

Now Tom Cruise has praised The Flash, WEIRD, rumor is that he’s so upset at Paramount for the hard time they gave him with TGM that he might actually be entertaining jumping over to Warner Bros.

Weird because his own movie Mission Impossible is out soon after The Flash why would he build up a movie that he’s competing with!

Like I said, weird.

Never mind….Scientology lol

Last edited:
I wish he would shut up. Nobody cares. They aren’t releasing his cut. Gosh WB really messed up trying to rush everything and not just reboot Superman and then make a Batman solo film after. Just had to skip the hard steps

Back