The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45077D7B-6EA0-43B7-884C-939AA5BBC826.jpeg

I didn’t like Ezra’s weird, gender fluid, twink ass even before all these allegations. I thought his Flash sucked and Snyder’s vision was horrible. That first trailer with him presenting in the choker was so odd, and Warner Bros. let him do it.

BUT, I always thought Weezy was weird too but I still read his posts. Some of you sound like Karen’s that want to boycott the movie just because, that’s stupid.

The movies and shows being made today are being created to tickle nostalgia. The Flash will do that as a feel good movie for the 80s/90s crowd. When the Elfman theme starts playing with Keaton suiting up again, flying the Batwing around in the snow to fight some Kryptonians, you won’t be caring about who or what Ezra diddled. It’s just like No Way Home, nostalgia bait. You vill still be programmed to buy zee Batman and Flash dolls.

I’d see that movie. Forget Jack Napier or Joe Chill, Ezra Miller killed Batman’s parents.

Last edited:
I didn’t like Ezra’s weird, gender fluid, twink ass even before all these allegations. I thought his Flash sucked and Snyder’s vision was horrible. That first trailer with him presenting in the choker was so odd, and Warner Bros. let him do it.

BUT, I always thought Weezy was weird too but I still read his posts. Some of you sound like Karen’s that want to boycott the movie just because, that’s stupid.

The movies and shows being made today are being created to tickle nostalgia. The Flash will do that as a feel good movie for the 80s/90s crowd. When the Elfman theme starts playing with Keaton suiting up again, flying the Batwing around in the snow to fight some Kryptonians, you won’t be caring about who or what Ezra diddled. It’s just like No Way Home, nostalgia bait. You vill still be programmed to buy zee Batman and Flash dolls.

I’d see that movie. Forget Jack Napier or Joe Chill, Ezra Miller killed Batman’s parents.

I'm just assuming but you've been part of the screen test or involved in the film industry, right?

I bet you a million dollars no body will care like they do now. Like the other guy just said. It’s a glorified cameo and quite frankly I’m tired of nostalgia bait movies. I guarantee half the people on here aren’t going to just run to the theater cause they hear some music cue or see old Batman for a short period of time.

Your faith in this movie is interesting Fabio . I know you “have connections” with these films but even you can’t see this film is dead on arrival? It’ll do great on hbo max but as far as theaters go? No.

I’m pretty sure you always overestimated how much people like Keaton Batman.

This film has a better chance at beating morbius box office .

It’s just like No Way Home, nostalgia bait.
So from what you've seen that will be the extent of its appeal? It won't be like Maverick or the original Iron Man or GOTG where people who don't even know about the characters in advance still enjoy it or love it just on the basis of it being a good film in its own right?

So if this recent summer reshoot that HR is reporting with Ezra Miller present did happen was it to change the focus of the movie from Flash to Batman?

I hated his portrayal in Whedon's Justice League. Clearly nobody involved at any level of the production had ever read a single Flash comic book. He just felt like a bizarre self-insert character for either the writer or director or someone who had a very awkward adolescence. Barry Allen was not like that. Wally West was not like that. Impulse wasn't even like that. He was just a tad more tolerable in the Snyder cut, but not by much.

For the life of me I'll never know why Hollywood insists on taking properties that literally have everything already spelled out, and then changing the character's personality, costumes, and in many cases their ethnicity or gender. WHY?

Of course, the only reason I'd even sit through any of this movie is to see Keaton Batman. (I'll most likely just skip to his scenes. I have no use for the "setup" or "backstory.") It's ironic that I like Keaton Batman so much when he's one of the first transgressors himself. Burton's Batman is Batman in name only. Yeah, I love the batsuit but it looks nothing like the comic book suit. Burton's Bruce Wayne is an unhinged, murdering psychopath. There's a perfect case of everyone involved clearly not understanding the character at all.

BUT....as we said earlier in this thread......nostalgia's a hell of a drug.

I’m not sure if this is a cry for help. Because extreme behaviors at this magnitude never have a good ending. Smh…

Guys like this should get into martial arts.

Do lots of sparring and hit people and get hit and have it formalized so you can get it out of your system. I knew lots of people like this when I trained martial arts. Guys who would have gotten arrested for everything had they not had some kind of outlet.

While this might sound bizarre, there are apparently lots of fistfights that break out in karaoke bars around the world. Apparently in some countries, some songs are banned, because it triggers people, mix in booze and probably hard drugs, and maybe vying for the attention of good looking women, and there are punches getting tossed.

Part of life is being self aware enough to understand who you are and your nature and how that can mess with your productive life. Ezra Miller is likely a high conflict personality. So do things to curb that and get it out of your system.

I'm a high conflict personality. I had to come to terms with that. One of the reasons I avoided nearly all customizers in this hobby is the rate of theft. And I know myself. I'd be like that Giant in Game Of Thrones and start picking people up and tossing them against ice walls and start suplexing people on concrete.

The problem is Miller is wealthy, famous and probably can get laid almost at will. When you live a life where no one says "No" most of the time, that will start to screw with anyone, especially if they've already got mental health stuff going on, that pained artist ******** thing that happens and can't see their own flaws.

He's not boring though, you got to give him that. And that's something no one teaches you in college. Men do much of what they do to attract women and women hate boring. No matter what most women say out loud, many love drama and conflict and a sort of refined chaos. And many men will just do whatever it takes to simp to them. Miller has every incentive to keep doing what he's done because there's a return, tragically, on that messed up investment.

If there's a lesson here - Everyone has problems. Everyone has demons they sleep with at night. Fame, wealth, power and all that doesn't change the human condition. We all suffer in some way, some just have more of a presentation to protect their perceived image than others. It's cathartic when people get old enough and enough life experience and even enough dating/relationship experience, to figure out nearly all people are the same. That's the point where you make the distinction on the really interesting and cool people in your life. It helps you cherish them.

It should say a lot about the human condition that Grant Gustin is probably crying somewhere alone in a room, wearing a rubber suit, wishing he could have had Miller's career instead.

Ezra Miller is just your basic psychopath. He just has a bigger stage.

I would totally love to get into a fist fight with Ezra Miller. He'd try something crazy he learned in actor training and I'd just suplex him. Then nail him with a People's Elbow. I'd just start shouting lines from Denzel Washington movies at him while I did it.

"Nobody Told You To Smoke That Thing. You Made The Decision. Live With Your Decision. Ain't Like I Put A Gun To Your Head! Ezra!"​

Back