The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh brother.

Are fans supposed to be the 'dumb' Flash? Is that the ha-ha, wink-wink?
1685056900793.gif

So Superman doesn’t exist in the Keaton verse huh? Bummer . Thought donner Superman and him were in the same universe

Why are the projections for this movie so low?

I figured it would be the opposite by now especially with the strong word of mouth out of cinemacon and Indy ******** the bed.

Marketing seems to be one of their best, no?. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it the Ezra thing?

Did the budweiser boycott carry over to this movie because Ezra is a whatever?

Is it the superhero fatigue?

But GOTG3 is doing great.

Is it the Snyder connection?

I got my 3 tickets for the family and will probably repeat view this one if Keaton delivers the goods.

I hope he’s shown as Batman in shadow at the very least twice.

Last edited:
That’s what I’m thinking. You can’t just sweep that under the rug. Dude did some crazy stuff. Even I’m skeptical of it but it looks good it’s just the dude playing flash is a freaking psychopath

Why are the projections for this movie so low?

I figured it would be the opposite by now especially with the strong word of mouth out of cinemacon and Indy ******** the bed.

Marketing seems to be one of their best, no?. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it the Ezra thing?

Did the budweiser boycott carry over to this movie because Ezra is a whatever?

Is it the superhero fatigue?

But GOTG3 is doing great.

Is it the Snyder connection?

I got my 3 tickets for the family and will probably repeat view this one if Keaton delivers the goods.

I hope he’s shown as Batman in shadow at the very least twice.
The DCEU hasn't broken 400 million worldwide since 2018 and for the last 6 movies.

It's superhero movies that aren't the MCU (which is hardly on fire nowadays) and it doesn't draw in most of the original DCEU fans.

Is GOTG3 still going strong?

This is all good for Gunn's "I told you so" comeback.
From what I've seen it seems to have better legs than expected from the first weekend but hasn't brought the MCU back to where it was, as some had predicted. Might break 800 million. Sitting between Black Panther 2 and Thor L&T. Won't hit Vol2 numbers.

What do you mean "I told you so"?

From what I've seen it seems to have better legs than expected from the first weekend but hasn't brought the MCU back to where it was, as some had predicted. Might break 800 million. Sitting between Black Panther 2 and Thor L&T. Won't hit Vol2 numbers.

Interesting. And those two are not good movies IMO.

Jim G is about to drop the hardest Superman movie ever created. 7 years from now you’ll look back and be like “damn my man jimmy g is a genius I always had faith in him”

Jim G is about to drop the hardest Superman movie ever created. 7 years from now you’ll look back and be like “damn my man jimmy g is a genius I always had faith in him”
Hardest Superman movie to watch maybe.

If he has some sort of brain transplant and becomes someone that makes movies that I don't hate then sure, it's possible.

I’m not wanting to be negative too much more, but Thor L&T showed how quickly a director can fall out of favor. Nearly identical humor style as Ragnarock (still a good movie IMO) but none of it landed as well.
Taika's humor gets old fast. It seems like Ragnarok was lightning in a bottle. L&T played like a parody, to the point that I actually found it insulting. Taika's ego is massive- giving him nearly complete creative control was a disaster waiting to happen. Same thing with Patty Jenkins and WW84 on DC's side. Suffering from success.

Back