The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lay down your weapons t800 the man called for peace

IMG_1809.jpeg

Lol I don’t think it’s real but still we can pretend

How ironic this Flash film is premiering just as the CW Flash series is finally coming to an end

I feel kind of bad for Keaton who finally wears the cape and cowl again just to have one of the movies shelved and the other involved in controversy over a creepy staring actor. I'm waiting to stream this as I've read the spoilers and there's nothing happening worth sitting in a movie theater to watch.

Just read a nuclear spoiler about a certain character appearing and the actor playing them.

It's HUGE.

Apparently the director himself spilled it. WHY?? WHY??? That might be one of the most awesome and meta cameos of all time and would have absolutely blown people away. Now they already know it's coming. Stupid. So stupid.

Favreau wasn't bragging about Baby Yoda a month before Mando episode one dropped.

I'm so pissed about this.

If you guys are planning to see this movie, I IMPLORE you to stop reading about it right now. They're spoiling everything. Things that should be amazing to witness are now gonna have the audience reacting with shrugs cause they know what to expect.

Back