The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she's definitely had work done, perhaps not the best, most well-advised work. But I sympathize. Beautiful women arguably have further to fall than men when time pushes them off the cliff, particularly when subjected to the judgment of pretty much everyone, men and women.
I thought it was Mickey Rourke at first lol

I thought it was the Jack Nicholson Joker at first.
You nailed it holy crap the irony!

Forget the different color skin just focus on the shape and structure they are almost identical! :slap

EB9A8BB6-E531-46D8-9B8F-DE7DBEEE7623.jpeg

0552501C-3ACD-4831-BF7B-271E08D07613.png
A6D1F624-35A2-414A-ACC7-BF663410A1C5.jpeg

Sorry MCU but for the 2nd year in a row this is the year of The Bat!

Want to witness a big fail….

Epic performance all the way until the last few moments when they decided NOT to use the iconic freaking bell for the Finale!

:slap

The chorus does not make up for the lack of the bell no Vienna it does not!

What a way to miss the freaking landing how do you build up so perfectly to then just crash and burn during the last few seconds like that smh!

This actually hurts lol

Last edited:
My favorite line from Keaton’s Batman is the interaction with the angry Penguin.

Penguin:

“You’re just jealous because i’m a genuine freak, and you have to wear a mask!”

Batman:

“You might be right.”

lol

I saw some mcfarlene pics of dark flash. Has to be the ugliest design for a villian I’ve seen. I don’t know what they were trying to do with that. Should have just gone with zoom

Back