The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
Batfleck- I still deal with that damn clown and his cringy tats all the time!

Keaton bats- you haven’t killed him yet? Sheesh no wonder your so stressed. I killed all my villains .
it just took Batfleck 20 years fighting crime before starting to off the bad guys.

Oh well another stunt men to drop…next.

Like all other stunt men injuries and fatalities in Hollywood it will be forgot about movie must keep filming.

Last edited:
I can hear the teeth on the concrete like American History X. *shivers*

107123.jpg

Even the top executives from WM were present to see Keaton don the costume again it was standing room only and treated like a big deal but no family allowed. Keaton must be like i’m the man.

I bet Tobey and Molina didn’t get that lol

Even the top executives from WM were present to see Keaton don the costume again it was standing room only and treated like a big deal but no family allowed. Keaton must be like i’m the man.
So he will wear the costume. Can't wait for that trailer! He's going to sound great because his natural voice has gotten deeper too, so he won't even have to try. :D

I bet Tobey and Molina didn’t get that lol
Because they were wearing the mocap suits with the ping pong balls. :lol

So he will wear the costume. Can't wait for that trailer! He's going to sound great because his natural voice has gotten deeper too, so he won't even have to try. :D

Because they were wearing the mocap suits with the ping pong balls. :lol
I bet they didn’t even bother giving him a CGI cape they made it 1989 struggle for him lol

Ok so Keaton said it was less stressful and cumbersome wearing it this time which was a pleasure for him but still packed a punch emotionally.

He was asked if he could describe his role and the only word he used was multiplicity.

Back