The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it ever truly confirmed the Flash’s Batman was the actual Burtonverse Batman or just another version of a Keaton Batman from a similar but different universe? Big difference. The TV show flash had multiple alternate versions of characters played by the same actor. Same with Dr. Strange. Some universes have different actors like the Spider-Man’s and others are the same. I personally wouldn’t say the Flash concluded the Burtonverse - especially if Burton has the itch to come back after doing Beetlejuice Beetlejuice with Michael Keaton recently.

The flash and having Batman on the cover
Bundling it with two iconic Batman movies
Officially making it canon that Keaton Batman dies by a zodd attack

Never change DC/WB

Actually I wouldn't read too much into it. They also bundled ZSJL with MoS and BvS (and I'm clinging to that fact).

Was it ever truly confirmed the Flash’s Batman was the actual Burtonverse Batman or just another version of a Keaton Batman from a similar but different universe? Big difference. The TV show flash had multiple alternate versions of characters played by the same actor. Same with Dr. Strange. Some universes have different actors like the Spider-Man’s and others are the same. I personally wouldn’t say the Flash concluded the Burtonverse - especially if Burton has the itch to come back after doing Beetlejuice Beetlejuice with Michael Keaton recently.

Also like the Burton and Schumacherverses. But I've read online fan theories that the Flash Burtonverse is a branched-off hybrid with the DCU (a la spaghetti theory), rather like the Kelvin Timeline.

O8MVYq2.jpg

:lol

Spoilers sound ridiculous. Yes, more NWH idiocy. But turned up to 11.

I expect the usual suspects to love this movie. Can't wait to hear their excuse this time.

Meanwhile, pray for me at the Indy screening...

View attachment 644913

What a lousy summer this is going to be...
432005020_929128352000836_8124489764669683536_n.jpg

It's so sad that this movie had such good ideas, and some very good moments, and yet it all was lost in one absolute *********** of bad script, bad CGI and lack of vision...

Back